“Outstanding dining experience!”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Iceland
“Outstanding dining experience!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My husband and me went there for our fifth wedding anniversary and we both agreed that this was the best restaurant we have ever been to! The food was outstanding and beautifully presented and the service very friendly and attentive. We will definitive go there again!

• Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
“Excellent”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Delicious and beutifully presented dishes, the service was excellent and the staff was outstanding,.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Pistachio popsicle and raspberry meringue”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Our last meal in Reykyavik and we discovered a place we'd love to get back to. Unfortunately it was lunchtime and we couldn't partake of a full meal, because what we did have was delicious. Service was great, atmosphere would have been quite romantic at dinner. A few steps down into a cellar with mood lighting. Really interesting tableware and utensils. We had starters (imaginative soup and langoustine) and dessert. The dessert was like a circus. Pistachio popsicle (an ice cream probably made with skyr), raspberry sorbet, pistachio sponge cake in pieces sprinkled around like arctic fungus, and little dots of raspberry meringue. We laughed when we saw it and loved every taste.

Osby, Sweden
“A hidden treasure with amazing food!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

what a fantastic experience to eat at Kjallarinn! The food is absolutely amazing and the service welcoming and efficient. And above all you feel that you are not in one of the tourist restaurant with only foreigners but actually you see more locals around which confirms the quality of the place. I can warmly recommend it and will go there as often as I can!

• Visited June 2014
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Amazing food! Best restaurant in Iceland!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I spent my vacation in Iceland and I can tell you that this is one of the best restaurants I have visited! The food is amazing, good atmosphere and very friendly staff. You guys do not want to miss this one, I can assure you!

2 Thank Gloria A