“Great restaurant”

Price range: US$0 - US$90
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Loved the atmosphere. Located right next door to our hotel. Pricey but the food was excellent. Quick service even though they were very crowded.

There are newer reviews for Caruso

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Called whilst on holiday. Venue ok and service was fine but the palma ham pizza I had was bland, bland, bland. Enjoyed the Domino's I had at the Kringla two days before far more (for a fraction of the price). My partner thought her salmon was average. Nor somewhere I'd rush back to for the price.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Food excellent, even with the green bits left off ~ as requested ~ for our fussy eater. House wine good, worked well with the food.

The highlight though was the way staff dealt with an appalling US visitor near us, who seemed determined to be the only miserable sod in the building. I'll have thrown the nit-picking bint onto the street, but they remained polite, attentive and were not to be riled. An absolute credit to the place!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Wonderful and cozy restaurant that's affordable considering how expensive food is in Iceland. Kind and attentive staff - we went here twice in four days :-)

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Caruso is a delightful Italian restaurant in the heart of Reykjavik. The dining room is warm and cozy. Ask for a window table if possible. The service was warm and attentive. We started with the mozzarella and tomato salad which was fresh and tasty. I had the seafood pasta with delicious fresh seafood and pasta perfectly cooked. The dish had a touch of chili which added to the overall flavor. The table next to me ordered the lamb with roasted potatoes which looked delicious. I would definitely return to this restaurant.