“Nice place to eat”

Add it.
Captain Cool
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Visited in July 2013, restaurant just recently open. Nice staff, good cuisine (fish), nice atmosphere. Children welcome. On the main street, close to the harbour.

1  Thank Vladimir_Thomson
Reviewed 1 July 2013

As my first choice was closed on lunch time, I went there for lunch. This newly opened restaurant is a nice fish restaurant with a very helpful service and a good menu. It is not long, but has a good variety. There are also "little bites" (Burgers with salad and fries)
They have also a good selection of local beers.
Before starting, they bring you a kind of garlic-butter-cream, which was very tasty and nice with the excellent fresh bread.
I had the soup of the day (chicken soup) which was really very good. The fish of the day (catfish) came with nice fresh vegetables and rice . Unfortunately the fish was overcooked, otherwise I would have qualified my experience as excellent. The lady offered me even to replace the fish. As I was not hungry any more, I didn't accept.
If I happen to be around there, I would give it a second try, also because the price was very reasoneable for Island.