The quality of the rooms left a lot to be desired.
While there had been some attempt at upgrading with new flooring, the window treatments were absolutely appalling. They did not meet were not fitted properly and generally in a high state of disrepair.
In addition the front door did not open and close properly and had to be forcibly closed and opened.
The fly wire screen on the patio door did not lock.
Generally I though we were ripped off for the cost and the state of the villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley is in Western Australia's oldest wine growing region, just 35 minutes from Perth city centre. The resort features 103 NEWLY RENOVATED (2015) hotel rooms, 53 apartments, 2 restaurants, 2 bars, Day Spa, a swimming pool, outdoor spa, gym, tennis and squash courts. There is also a 36 hole championship golf course and conference facilities for up to 260 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Swan Valley The Vines Hotel The Vines
- Novotel Hotel Perth
- Novotel Resort Perth
- Novotel Perth
- The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley The Vines, Australia