“Conference visit”

Novotel Swan Valley Vines Golf Course
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in The Vines
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Have attended a number of conferences here and found the venue pretty good. The conference rooms are a good size but it can get a bit crowded during breaks. Cafe has a varied lunch menu which is reasonably priced. Long way out of town though.

Charity C, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Swan Valley Vines Golf Course, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Swan Valley Vines Resort Golf Course. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback.

I am glad you liked the conference venue and the varied café menu. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Please rest assured that I have taken note of your concern and measures to address the matter will be put in place to ensure we offer you a better service in the future.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

An early morning game on a hot day with friends, nice course, but needing work on general maintenance and clearing away extraneous grass growing on the greens.
A lovely snack meal afterwards with a cooling drink.

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Swan Valley Vines Resort. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback.

It is with great pleasure that I read you enjoyed your early morning game of golf and the lovely snack and cooling drink afterwards.

Please rest assured that I have taken note of your concern, and measures to address this matter will be put in place to ensure we offer you a better service in the future.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

We decided at the last minute to drive from Mandura to this resort in order to use our Accor membership for a lunch there. It was a lengthy journey and we had expectations of a tasty lunch (particularly as we had had a very nice lunch at the Novotel in central Perth only a few days before). Alas this was not to be. Apart from the poor signage making locating the only restaurant open at the large complex, somewhat difficult, we were also disappointed at the menu. The food eventually offered was disappointing. It was frankly, just not up to a standard expected at Accor establishments. Service was almost non existent and to add insult to injury, we were informed that our membership card which normally allows two to eat for the price of one, was not able to be honoured at this restaurant. No adequate explanation could be given for this practise. I feel that this is a breach of the contract entered into when you purchase the membership. Needless to say, we will not be renewing our membership when it expires. Enough is enough.

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Swan Valley Vines Resort. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the concerns you raised to ensure we offer you a better service in the future.

We appreciate your sharing your review, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Room overlooking pool area, a little dated but spacious and clean. Friendly staff, good room service, good facilities and surroundings.

1  Thank danitq2

Dear Guest,

It is with great delight that I read you enjoyed the room service, good facilities, size and cleanliness of rooms as well as the friendliness of staff.

Please rest assured that I have taken note of your concern and measures to address this matter are in place. We are currently in the process of refurbishing the resort.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Very memorable course with wild kangeroos all over the place. The resort as a whole is very good value for money and the food in the Cafe ( for more than just a filling snack) and the Main Resturaunt ( Gourmet food to remember ) were both very enjoyable. I would stay there as a base for the area as Perth city is only 35 minutes away. Other attractions such as Fremantle, the Swan area in general and from the airport its about 20 minutes.Great resort !

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your recent experience at the Novotel Swan Valley Vines Resort. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback.

I am glad that you found our golf course memorable with the kangaroos, and enjoyed the food from the café and main restaurant Muscats.

Charity Chola

Been to Novotel Swan Valley Vines Golf Course? Share your experiences!