“Delicious food”

SparQling Pizza and Grill
Ranked #64 of 130 Restaurants in Burwood
Cuisines: Pizza, Australian
Reviewed 10 June 2014

With most city restaurants closed late Sunday night and after a fun evening at Vivid Sydney, my 2 girlfriends and I stumbled into this Burwood restaurant for supper. Sparqling is located just a few minutes' walk away from the Burwood train station along a line of Asian and Lebanese/Mediterranean restaurants. After checking if the kitchen was open, the friendly waitress ushered us to our seats and quickly took our orders. Even though the food took a while to arrive, considering it was late and the food had to be cooked fresh, we didn't mind the wait. The restaurant had ample seating and outdoor seating. A big family seated outside enjoying supper alfresco felt nice and inviting. The entree dish of bruschetta was perfect with vinegared tomatoes and onions. The main dish of chicken strips was light, crispy and truly delicious. Truly finger licking good! Our second order was a heavenly vegetarian pizza which we devoured with pleasure as it was crisp, perfectly topped with good quality cheese, herbs and vegetables. One of the best vegetarian pizza I have ever tasted. My girlfriends were also equally blown away with the quality of food at this pizzeria. My one and only comment on service is that there was no water at the table and we were not offered any after being seated and even after ordering our food and without ordering any drinks. I had to request for water. Other than this minor flaw in service, the staff were friendly and attentive. I recommend Sparqling Pizza Grill very highly and would definitely return to try their other dishes.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner at Sparqling Mediterranean on Saturday night, the place was packed but the service was fast and very good. Not suitable for the quiet intimate dinner, however the family atmosphere was great.
Food was really good - tried the seafood, and steak was also done well.
Would definitely recommend!