Arrived late at night and first impressions were not great. The guys behind the counter seemed too busy to acknowledge my presence for almost five minutes there was also quite a lot of soiled glassware around which suggested they may have little staff on.
Upon arriving in room 112 all seemed great as it was of a very high standard of cleanliness and the powerful shower was a great de stress.
Around 02:00 it became aparant that we were on a throughfare for wagons.
I chose to rectify this with ear plugs and this and the comfortable bed provided a prosperous rest.
Breakfast was as expected and cleanly presented with the only exception of the chef and back of house team waliking past guests to get a cup of tea / coffee.
All in all a good one night stay but nothing more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern 89 room hotel offering well appointed guest rooms with writing desk, TV, Hair Dryer, and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The hotel offers free WiFi, and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Canterbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Hotel Upper Harbledown
- Holiday Inn Canterbury
- Canterbury Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Upper Harbledown