We stayed in the Holiday Inn Express Canterbury begin june 2011. As always in these hotels, no real surprise, room was nice, breakfast included and ok and the staff friendly. Bad suprise was the location of the hotel. Direct on the motorway behind a service station and not at all in Canterbury.
This might be ok for a stopover (what a lot of busses did), but we where expecting a little less motorway and a bit more town. Must say that we did not have any noise problems and that it took us about 10 min by car, which is ok, but not what we expected. If you do not have a car or do not want to take it into Canterbury this hotel is not a good option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern 89 room hotel offering well appointed guest rooms with writing desk, TV, Hair Dryer, and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The hotel offers free WiFi, and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Canterbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Hotel Upper Harbledown
- Holiday Inn Canterbury
- Canterbury Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Upper Harbledown