Clean rooms comfortable but thin walls, room and reception staff were all very good (but disappointed not to see ANY english)
Dining room and Buffet area are a bit small and basic, breakfast is ok (no Bacon and only scrambled egg ?) .
WIFI didn't work, when i questioned the receptionist she said nobody else had trouble, but there were others in the reception with the same complaint (so she told porky's, silly)
The Barman will always give you a large drink unless you tell him otherwise. (can be expensive)
Its a short drive to Canterbury but a long way round the houses to return.
Overall, armed with my now previous knowledge i would go back again for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern 89 room hotel offering well appointed guest rooms with writing desk, TV, Hair Dryer, and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The hotel offers free WiFi, and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Canterbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Hotel Upper Harbledown
- Holiday Inn Canterbury
- Canterbury Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Upper Harbledown