We normally stay in Canterbury city centre but there were very few rooms & what there were seemed expensive so we ' took a chance ' on the Holiday Inn & were not disappointed .
The staff were excellent , check in was quick & pleasant - nothing was too much trouble .
The room was large , very clean & everything worked well . The breakfast was really good & there was plenty of choice .
We normally pay £100 per night plus in Caterbury but were charged £175 for 3 nights - a real bargain . Will definitely stay there again - certainly the cleanest & the best managed hotel we have stayed in for a long time anywhere . Free newspapers were available plus free local papers which made the break which was a nice touch - didn't feel we were being 'ripped off ' all the time with ' extras '.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern 89 room hotel offering well appointed guest rooms with writing desk, TV, Hair Dryer, and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The hotel offers free WiFi, and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Canterbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Hotel Upper Harbledown
- Holiday Inn Canterbury
- Canterbury Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Upper Harbledown