Recently stayed here when we took my sons uni stuff up to him. I had read quite poor reviews but when we got there I couldnt fault this place. The receptionist was very helpful and polite, the room was spotless and they had given us a ground floor room due to my mobility problems. We stayed for two nights and had a meal on both evenings, beautiful home cooked food at good prices too.
The complimentary breakfast was excellent, everything you could wish for from cereal,s yoghurts/fruit to hot cooked food. plenty of toasts and unlimited frothy coffees. If I could be hard pushed to find any faults one would be that it is quite hard to find (thank goodness the holiday inn express flags were flying above the high trees!) its on the A2 heading towards Canterbury so if you miss the turning into the Texaco filling station you have to go right down to the roundabout, turn around then go another few miles back up the A2 to turn back onto the road as its a dual carriageway, the only other small issue was the room walls are paper thin so you can hear everything from next door but nothing that's a major problem, We would definitely recommend and stay here again. Thank you for a pleasant stay Holiday inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern 89 room hotel offering well appointed guest rooms with writing desk, TV, Hair Dryer, and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The hotel offers free WiFi, and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Canterbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Hotel Upper Harbledown
- Holiday Inn Canterbury
- Canterbury Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Upper Harbledown