We always stay overnight in the Canterbury area before we head off across the channel. This is very handy both for a trip into Canterbury and then the ferry/tunnel. These room are excellent value at around £43 p.n. Decent sized rooms, small but perfectly adequate bathrooms and breakfast thrown in. The staff were very friendly. Please note no lifts here so if you have loads of luggage or not good with stairs request ground floor rooms. I believe disabled room available too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern 89 room hotel offering well appointed guest rooms with writing desk, TV, Hair Dryer, and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The hotel offers free WiFi, and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Canterbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Hotel Upper Harbledown
- Holiday Inn Canterbury
- Canterbury Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Upper Harbledown