An awful experience staying here, due to poorly sound proofed rooms, an extremely busy road outside your window. Windows poorly fitted letting lots of draughts and noise through. Room was adequate inside, good level of towels, although I had dirty sheets for 2 days. Electrical work being carried out in reception even in the early evenings. Inadequate seating for breakfast. Poor breakfast advertised as hot breakfast, you should advertise that a full English breakfast is not offered. Does not compare with Travel lodges, premier Inns etc in any way. I made the mistake of assuming the words Holiday Inn represented some type of quality. Don't think this is central for visiting Canterbury, a real pain getting back to it at night as it takes you miles out your way. I did like the free newspaper though at Breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern 89 room hotel offering well appointed guest rooms with writing desk, TV, Hair Dryer, and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The hotel offers free WiFi, and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Canterbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Hotel Upper Harbledown
- Holiday Inn Canterbury
- Canterbury Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Upper Harbledown