A nice hotel but experience soured by a poor breakfast.
Probably one of the worst ive seen.
Dry scrambled eggs, beans and tiny skinless shriveled sausages, that's it !
No bacon, no fried eggs or boiled eggs etc, thought it was a one off on the first day, but no, same on second day as well.
If you do stay here eat elsewhere, the rooms are nice & the place is spotless.
You will need a car as hotel is a fair distance from the city centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern 89 room hotel offering well appointed guest rooms with writing desk, TV, Hair Dryer, and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The hotel offers free WiFi, and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Canterbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Hotel Upper Harbledown
- Holiday Inn Canterbury
- Canterbury Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Upper Harbledown