I stayed here for one night on business, although many of the other guests were staying on their way to the Channel Tunnel. The hotel is good value for money. The rooms are good and a nice choice of pillow, although my bed was a little lumpy and could have done with a new mattress. The room was clean and quiet, and the shower was excellent.
The location was good, but not ideal if you wish to visit Canterbury town, but this is reflected in the price, which offers very good value.
I had dinner which was perfectly adequate and the breakfast was included in the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern 89 room hotel offering well appointed guest rooms with writing desk, TV, Hair Dryer, and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The hotel offers free WiFi, and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Canterbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Hotel Upper Harbledown
- Holiday Inn Canterbury
- Canterbury Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Upper Harbledown