Stayed in November 2013 and the HIE took £236 as a pre-authorisation which they admitted was due to a staff error. It took nearly 10 days for this to be released.
Staff did not seem as if they knew what they were doing and the rooms were dated and old. For the price, you can find much better hotels in the centre of Canterbury which also have free parking.
Hotel needs a revamp and a clear up of it's pre-authorisation system.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern 89 room hotel offering well appointed guest rooms with writing desk, TV, Hair Dryer, and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The hotel offers free WiFi, and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Canterbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Hotel Upper Harbledown
- Holiday Inn Canterbury
- Canterbury Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Upper Harbledown