Pleasant check in, The staff was very HELPFULL and friendly = rating EXCELLENT!
Exceptional value for money.
To get into Canterbury you do need a car or a taxi: if you do'nt mind to walk 10 minutes ?; take the bus
((it is only a 15 minutes drive to the centre/an "Exploring Kent" day-ticket costs £10.50 for
We went to Broadstairs: very nice (a visit worth!) ; nice Italian icecream at "Morelli's".
Don't forget the TURNER museum in Margate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern 89 room hotel offering well appointed guest rooms with writing desk, TV, Hair Dryer, and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The hotel offers free WiFi, and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Canterbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Hotel Upper Harbledown
- Holiday Inn Canterbury
- Canterbury Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Upper Harbledown