We went to Canterbury to see family and to have a quick look round, we stayed 2 nights in the Holiday Inn Express, we were looking for somewhere comfortable to stay close to our niece for visiting and close to other local attractions. We didn't want to spend a lot but of course we wanted a comfortable bed and good facilities. We were not disappointed, you could not say the hotel was within walking distance of anywhere but it was a good base. The room was clean, comfortable and modern, tea and coffee making facilities and no problem getting extra supplies. We had an evening meal which was surprisingly good for the money and the breakfast was equally nice, everything you needed really, not a huge hot selection (sausages, scrambled egg and beans) but all very tasty. The hotel was busy and not many staff but the staff that were there were friendly, helpful and efficient. All in all a good experience. Of course there are always a few negative points like the surrounding area, next to a petrol station and a burnt out little chef, also close to the A2, but these things did not hinder our stay. Free wifi too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern 89 room hotel offering well appointed guest rooms with writing desk, TV, Hair Dryer, and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The hotel offers free WiFi, and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Canterbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Hotel Upper Harbledown
- Holiday Inn Canterbury
- Canterbury Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Upper Harbledown