With Royal status and a green fee of 65 EUR I was hoping for more. Here are the key points;
- New clubhouse with good facilities
- Greens were generally ok but very small on average compared to UK course
- The layout was dull with the course being on a flat terrain and fairways/tees crossed each other on a number of occasions
- Forgiving course, wayward balls will generally be found easily
- 17th was closed and the 18th shortened with a temporary tee (not mentioned on booking)
- Best parts were the weather and the hole names
- Rental clubs offered an option between regular and "Upgraded" - both of which were just about adequate to play
What I saw was a British Ex-pat community at the club and this course suits that perfectly with the shorter distances and forgiving nature of the course.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.