Close to centre, and convenient for dive centres, restaurants and the beech. Spacious well proportioned rooms, with stylish furnishing. Superb breakfasts. Hard to fault as a guesthouse, but obviously no in room TV, roof top swimming pool nor bar, if that is what you are looking for then look elsewhere, but if you are not fussed with chain hotels, then you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maria Giovanna, a typical Maltese town house, elegantly furnished 15-bedroom guest house offering a warm yet family atmosphere. It is run with care just like a personal home. Antique furniture, modern design and comforts melt to create this peaceful atmosphere. All bedrooms are set in a rustic style with romantic brass/iron beds. Each bedroom enjoys a fresh shower equipped with a hairdryer. Situated in an excellent location in Marsalforn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Maria Giovanna Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maria Giovanna Guest House Hotel Marsalforn
- Maria Giovanna Guest House Island Of Gozo, Malta - Marsalforn