“Great Food and Great Value”
Review of Odyssey Restaurant

Odyssey Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 52 Restaurants in Marsalforn
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Amazing food with generous portions were served. Very good service delivered from very helpful and friendly staff.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We dined here twice during our short stay in Gozo. This restaurant has a variety of dishes on its menu, well priced and and the portions are satisfying. Staff are also very nice. I highly recommend it :)

Reviewed 3 January 2014

This is probably the first harsh review Ive written of a restaurant but I strongly recommend you do not visit this restaurant- at least for dinner anyway. We were lured in by an attractively priced menu- just 4.50 for a bottle of house white but both the food and wine were terrible! pasta bland- rabbit actually ok but in no way compensates for a poor atmosphere (very cold in winter) and very unappealing food. If you enjoy good food and wine and a decent dining experience you will regret dining here! try Murella down the road for an extra few euros!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

We were a group of 7, ordered, no special meals, not complicated, like pasta, pizza and some sea food. We waited for 90 minutes until pizzas were brought, than came the pasta in about 15 minutes later........and my fish plate never came along. This being that after an hour had passed we kept on calling the waiters asking them about our food........to cut a long story short.....all the other 6 ate their food an my order was never brought over. We paid and left after complaining to the owner. Even though he offered to give me my order for free, I could not wait any more!! Very poor and disorganised service. He will not see me there another time!

2  Thank Karm T
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Most of our favourite places were closed, due to a stormy November day. So we end up at Odyssey Restaurant. The food, beside the oily chips, was more than ok. We had Steaks and Fish. Service was friendly and the place was clean, from the main door to the gents. The bill for 4 Persons with a bottle of good Gozitan wine and coffee was € 18 in an average. Prosit ! Next time in Gozo w´ll go again.