“Horrible”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went this morning for lunch.

Unfortunately the restaurant went backwards.

Service was horrible with waiter 'extremely eager to remove everything in front of the table with questions such as do you want another bottle of wine or I remove the glass.

Also while one of us was still eating the starter, the main course just arrived. The waiter just said we leave it on the table as well.

Food was to the most acceptable for the mains whereas the pasta dishes were tasteless.

Price is good at 11 euro for a set menu. Nonetheless with this service and product price becomes irrelevant.

The owner should be ashamed to offer such a service. I will never again go in this restaurant and will make it a point to publically critise this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went to this restaurant because our preferred choice was closed that evening. But we weren't disappointed. On its food alone I probably would rate this as four stars but when you combine the quality with the price then the restaurant is worth a five star rating.
It's situated right on the harbour and we sat outside which added to the experience. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. I had the rabbit stew. The rabbit itself was excellent althought the accompanying vegetables were maybe just slightly less al dente than I like. My wife had a pizza which was very good indeed.
An enjoyable meal was enhanced even more when we got the bill. On our experience you won't go wrong with the Odyssey.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was of very good quality, tasty and abundant. We had tuna, chicken and delicious bragioli that were to die for. A special mention goes to Stefan who went out of his way to ensure I was comfortable in spite of my mobility impairment. Apart from being excellent food, prices are very affordable. Well done Odyssey.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The food was incredible good and on point, the service was very very friendly an professional. Absolutely tasty, we had a perfect night. Thank you very much! See you soon!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Good food, fast service, cheap prices, all in a nice atmosphere(take an outside table), preferably on the opposite side, watching people strolling by