“A fantastic diving experience”

Scuba Kings Dive Centre
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Marsalforn
Los Angeles, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“A fantastic diving experience”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My dives with Scuba Kings were great! I didn't have much time in Gozo, but Scuba Kings was super accommodating to my schedule and took me out on two dives on a Sunday. it was just Richie and I, so I had all of the attention and assistance I needed as a relatively new diver. Richie is the best! He knows absolutely everything about diving and Malta, and provided great recommendations beyond just what was under the water. The dives were perfect and lived up to all the hype I had read about diving in Malta. I would absolutely return, and absolutely use Scuba Kings again. And the best souvenir was the video Richie made of our dives that I can now watch on Youtube. Thank you Richie!!

Visited March 2014

• Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Another successful trip with scuba kings”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Thank you Richie for another great diving experience, Tim enjoyed his try dive and is looking forward to booking his open water course with you. I will certainly be back to try out some wrecks hopefully later this year. Great instructors, have full confidence in the whole dive team, professional yet relaxed enough to help you enjoy diving to its fullest.

1 Thank Alison P
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great diving!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I had a fantastic week of diving with Scuba Kings! Richie was extremely helpful in organising everything (including booking accommodation and giving advice on how to get to Marsalforn). John was a brilliant guide....relaxed but always safety first (as it should be) and great craic. A great variety of dives...but the Comino Caves were probably my favourite.

Thanks John, Richie, Josette and,of course, Daisy for an amazing week!!

Visited April 2014
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Diving and Dive Training (Preparation for UK diving)”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I have dived with Scuba Kings a few times now, I have been very pleased with the service and each time Richie has aimed to keep the costs low where possible.
This year the training for Novice divers was very good, after pool training in the UK, adjusting the 7mm (14mm on chest) was not a simple task for the students. I was impressed and thankful that some students did not 'pass' some of the assessments first time and took a few more dives to get their buoyancy sorted. I would much rather this was done, than sign off people who are not fit to dive.
In the end every one pass and they are now used to high summer conditions in the UK.
Thanks once again for an excellent service.

Visited March 2014
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Excellent value for money”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

I visited Scuba Kings as part of a university dive trip, so being a student the best part about the holiday was the excellent value for money! My holiday with Scuba Kings was easily the cheapest scuba holiday I have been on but there was no reflect of the price in the diving, which was excellent! There was a wide range of dive sites and every dive was different, coupled with very friendly and accomodating staff it made for a fantastic holiday and my bank account doesn't hate me like it normally does after dive holidays!

I dived as part of an unguided group, however all the staff were still extremely helpful in giving advice on sites and were all very knowledgable about how to get the best out of the dive sites. Their knowledge of which sites to go to depending on the weather and wind were particularly helpful and I was very reasured that I would be safe at their recommended sites.

All in all a fantastic holiday at a fantastic price! And I would certainly book again!!

Thanks to all the staff who made it a wonderful trip!

Visited April 2014