“Pleasant Performance At Patrick's”

Patrick's Lounge, Restaurant & Steakhouse
Price range: US$11 - US$45
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Steakhouse, International, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Patrick's - excellent restaurant on the isle of Gozo! It is a shame this isn't on the coastline, but it is what it is. We were staying at the Grand Hotel, so taxis were required to get to and from. We visited Patrick's twice whilst on the island.
For my main courses I had the Bone In Veal Rib Eye which was superbly presented - good use of colour and portion control and also very tender! Second evening I opted for the Grilled Chicken Breast which was of good quality and very juicy.
The wine menu is very extensive and is certainly a highlight when visiting this restaurant!
In addition and not forgetting, the service was great - staff very helpful when asking specific questions.
The restaurant is small but very cosy inside. Be sure to book to avoid disappointment.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended and did not disappoint, top class service, great wine list. we both had the most amazing Kobe Steak. Delicious!!!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Came to Gozo for a couple of days for a short romantic break and decided to eat here given the good reviews. It was well worth it. Location is not ideal however it more than makes up for it in ambiance, atmosphere, caring staff and obviously the mouth watering food. Don't miss it !

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We decided to book a table whilst in Gozo for a special occasion. The wine list is one of the best we've ever came across. After our complete order, the chef complimented is with a house dip (homemade hummus) and some assorted bread. The starters were simply amazing, we had 'linguine zucchini e gamberi' with lobster bisque and 'pappardelle with wild boar ragout'. We need not to pour our wine once during the stay and the waiters were very nice. They ask you whether you would like to wait a few minutes longer before being served the main course. After about 30 minutes (as to our timing request), the main courses were served. Two Argentinian ribeye, I ordered mine Medium, and my boyfriend; Medium To Well. However, as shown in the pictures, both steaks seemed to be cooked the same, medium to my opinion. We still enjoyed our stay and our food however we expected such errors not to occur at such a good awarding restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 4 September 2016

You can tell that it's fine dining in Gozo. The mojito was the vest I have ever tasted. The steak was not exeptional, it seemed like it has been frozen. I have eaten many better steaks in my life. Atmosphere here is very nice. I would not come here with small kids. Together with my wife it would be a perfect dinner place.

Date of visit: December 2015