“Lovely food and very friendly staff!”
Review of Vinyard Restaurant

Vinyard Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Victoria
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Who we are and what we do:We are a family run business with over 20 years of catering experience.From private functions like baptism, anniversaries and birthday parties over to family and friends gatherings to simple a romantic diners.Everyone will find his share enjoying a reasonable meal in a traditional Gozitan ambient. Our secret?Simply fresh prepared dishes and we care about every single guest and would go the extra mile to provide our clients with an unforgettable dining experience.Last but not least as we would like to be prepared for you,we highly recommend to book your table in advance.
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My husband and I dined at the Vinyard recently and found the experience to be very enjoyable. The staff we met were all very friendly and there was the lovely atmosphere of a family-run business. We had a starter and a main course each, all of which were lovely. Both my lamb and my husband's tuna steak were cooked to perfection and very nicely seasoned, the sides were also very nice. I would not hestitate to recommend this restaurant to a friend.

Joe S, Manager at Vinyard Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear muckseen,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

It is always important for us to know that our clients enjoyed themselves
and had a relaxed time at our restaurant.
Glad you tried our grilled specialties and looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Found this restaurant on TripAdvisor and we couldn't find it. But once found and in, we were greeted and presented an array of fresh fish, which we tried and we're superb. Excellent quality and highly recommended!

Dear Neil1081,

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Even though we are situated at the main road from Mgarr to Victoria,
we want to make sure that our clients dont waste precious time to get to us.
So look out for our new signage coming soon.

Looking forward to spoil you again.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Excellent service and excellent food! Loved the tuna!A must visit if you are in Gozo and want to get away from the crowded seaside villages

Dear ANT183,

Glad you enjoyed our specialty the Tuna Steak!

Fresh herbs and a unique seasoning makes this simple dish a mouthwatering experience.
Pretty soon we are setting up outside - an entire different atmosphere!
I am sure, you will enjoy it... away from the crowds and nice relaxed.

Looking forward to have you over again.

Take care.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

This is a wonderful restaurant. We got the Gozo platter to share as a starter, rack of lamb and a meat platter for mains, a bottle of Merlot and 2 Americanos and it came to €64. The food was excellent and the meat was cooked to perfection. The owner is very friendly and runs a great restaurant. We will be back when we come back to Gozo. From Mr Salmon and the future Mrs Salmon

1  Thank davesalmon69

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Salmon,

Thanks a million for your review!

Having you over again as a yearly tradition totally enlightened us!
It was so great to see and spoil you again.
On behalf of the family, we wish you both only the very best for the future!

Take care,

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I was more than pleasantly surprised when I visited Vinyard in Victoria, Gozo last week. I had passed by this restaurant by car several times, and had no idea that the service and the food were so good. The hotel manager is really nice, and met us at the door of the restaurant to welcome us and see us to our table. Nice touch. The service was impeccable, the wine list good, but above all, the portions were nicely adequate and the food perfectly cooked. We were four persons, and all of us had different meals. My rack of ribs was really tasty, and I could barely eat it all. My wife had fresh tuna steak, which was divine. The other couple took rib eye steak which was cooked to perfection. I most certainly look forward to visiting this restaurant again. All I can say is "Prosit!!! Well done!!'