Seven of us stayed very comfortably in Ta Guditta Aug 2014. Surprisingly it was just as described in the marketing info - it hadn't been over-hyped. Not overlooked by other properties, and with a wonderful view, particularly of the sunset. Accommodation was clean and tidy, nothing too fancy but not too basic. Spacious enough for 7 of us. Monika was very helpful and friendly, and prompt to sort out a couple of bits, such as an extra lounger or fixing a broken parasol. Highly recommended. The local businesses that Monika recommends are also very good - dining in, trip to Comino etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bellavista Farmhouses Gozo is a family run business offering a charming collection of 21 self-catering farmhouses for rent. They are nestled in the quaint outskirts of Xaghra village, each enjoying stunning countryside views and a private pool. Each farmhouse enjoys its own private entrance. All the farmhouses have free Wifi, a fully equipped kitchen, bedrooms all ensuite, free Wifi, TV and air-conditioning. The Xaghra village square is only a pleasant 10 minute walk away. Here one can find a variety of restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, bank and a fuel station. The name 'Bellavista' acknowledges the sumptuous vistas that are the hallmark of our self-catering farmhouses. Our office lies in the heart of these farmhouses, ensuring 24-hour, prompt service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bellavista Farmhouses Gozo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Farmhouses Hotel Xaghra
- Bellavista Farmhouses Gozo Island Of Gozo/Xaghra, Malta