Open today: 09:00 - 05:00
Review Highlights
All you need is DeepMed ;)

This was the third time I've been to DeepMed and I am super thankful for my time over there with... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Chris T
Fantastic experience. The best way to learn freediving.

I had an amazing time learning to freedive with Fabrice and Dawid. It's a very professional setup... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
awok70
Dublin, Ireland

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews free diving coaching sessions explaining things professional approach fun dives fantastic instructor five days beautiful gozo his passion fabrice teacher training skills freediving teaching wreck techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2022

Fabrice is a talented free diving instructor who skilfully negotiates the risk element of free diving in addition to offering a wonderfully supportive and fun experience. Fabrice genuinely cares about not only keeping his students safe, but providing them with every opportunity to learn and apply the craft. We will definitely be back. Thanks Fabrice, you da bomb!

Date of experience: September 2022
Reviewed 11 September 2022

While freediving in itself is an incredible experience, I am glad that it was with Fabrice. He was always very calm, patient and dynamic about his approach. When any of us would struggle with any of the skills, he would debrief with us, and try to see what was happening, and then would give you the most relevant feedback. During one of the sessions, when my mask strap broke, he reassured me and calmed me down and all of those things really really helped focus on the goal of relaxing and freediving.

Date of experience: August 2022
Reviewed 29 August 2022

I had the best time trying freediving for the first time with Fabrice. As well as learning the techniques and doing line diving I really enjoyed the exploring dives where we went to so many different spots all around Gozo and Comino island diving through caves and down to wrecks!

Fabrice was so knowledgeable and had the experience to provide individual advise to help me progress in the 5 day course, I really recommend it. A great experience giving free diving a go and exploring the island, looking forward to coming back :)

Date of experience: July 2022
Reviewed 31 July 2022

I took part in Deep Med’s coaching program and that was the best decision I could have made. Fabrice took the time to figure out what was going on during my dives and especially with equalization. He then quickly came up with what we needed to work on and we focused on practicing skills – with lots of dry work and drills in the water. He is an awesome coach and has a great way of explaining things and making you feel safe and comfortable from the very first session. Plus, he takes you to many different and really beautiful dive sites. I learned so much during the 5 days and I’m highly motivated to practice my skills back home.

Absolutely recommend Fabrice’s coaching and staying at his lovely home in Xaghra, which makes the whole experience even better. Thank you so much for everything, Fabrice! I will definitely be back soon :)

Date of experience: July 2022
Reviewed 8 July 2022

I signed up for a freediving course with Fabrice. Very good teacher. During my 5 days course I've learned a lot, did big progress in my dives, and I've seen really beautiful places under and above the water. Absolitley recomended

Date of experience: June 2022