Open today: 09:00 - 05:00
Review Highlights
Freedive coaching

Fabrice and Dawid are great freediving instructors and overall great guys to go diving with! I... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
KEVIN W
Awesome time

Very personal teaching; fabrice took his time to give each of us the individual feedback we needed... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Björn G

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews free diving coaching sessions explaining things professional approach fun dives fantastic instructor five days beautiful gozo his passion fabrice teacher training skills freediving teaching wreck techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2023

Great depth freediving with Fabrice summer 2023! :-) Made an effort to give us the best possible diving conditions each day, and good coaching along the line!

Date of experience: June 2023
Reviewed 9 July 2023

Just home after an amazing time in Gozo training with Fabrice at Deep Med. An awesome instructor and all round good guy, Fabrice worked non stop to make this an unforgettable experience filled with great dives and good vibes. Being that Fabrice is from Gozo also means that he knows all the best spots, whether it’s the deep blue for line diving or the countless caves the island has to offer. If you’re reading this as either a complete beginner or seasoned freediver I can’t recommend Deep Med highly enough. Even before departure to Gozo, Fabrice helped with finding me great accommodation and couldn’t be more helpful with every step of the trip.

Date of experience: June 2023
Reviewed 27 February 2023

What a great 4-day experience of coaching with Fabrice! I contacted him very last minute so was grateful for his prompt reply and that he recommended coaching over a course, which suited my needs best. As you can get a taste of on the Deep Med website, Fabrice teaches his students to take their time to learn good skills and find comfort underwater. This was exactly what I needed. With each dive, Fabrice offered simple and effective feedback, helping me make the next dive even better. He created a relaxed yet focused atmosphere and I really enjoyed his attention, curiosity and patience, with a seemingly endless well of exercises to draw from! This definitely helped keep my enthusiasm (and own curiosity & patience) up despite challenges to equalise. The training on land included relaxation, stretching and breath holds, which I've felt encouraged to continue back home.

If you get a chance, do end a dive at sunset.

The only drawback of contacting Deep Med (if it is one) is that it risks making you want to extend your stay, or come back :)

Date of experience: February 2023
Reviewed 23 February 2023

I had a very nice week with Fabrice ! I appreciated his patience and his good coaching ; I was able to achieve my new depth record at 20m and feel comfortable at it :)
He took many pictures and videos which were included, it's very nice to relive those amazing moments.

Date of experience: February 2023
Reviewed 28 December 2022 via mobile

Had the best freediving experience with DeepMed in Gozo, Malta!

Fabrice is an excellent instructor, very patient and adapts the trainings according to the level and the observed skills. Absolutely recomend training sessions as it is very helpful to correct mistakes and improve the skills. Stretching in the morning before the session with lots of tips to improve.

Fundiving in Malta is absolutely divine, had the best visibility and diving around the wreck was sensational. The landscapes surrounding Comino and Gozo are marevelous, absolutely recommend!

I stayed in the accomodation provided with the club: very nice setting with two adorable cats!

Big thanks to Fabrice for adjusting a 4day training option out of season in December: the conditions were perfect for diving even in winter!

Date of experience: December 2022