Open today: 09:00 - 05:00
Review Highlights
Highly recommended!

It was great! All of it: EQ on land, stretching, trainings and, of course, fun dives! Truly... read more

Reviewed 29 October 2023
286evgeniak
A week full of fun and development

Highly recommend! Fabrice (Deep Med) is a very experienced and all around good guy. I've even been... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2023
Chris T

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews free diving coaching sessions explaining things professional approach fun dives fantastic instructor five days beautiful gozo his passion fabrice teacher training skills freediving teaching wreck techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2023

We had a fantastic week at Fabrice's house in Xagħra, with lots of great training sessions and also lots of fun exploring the great underwater landscape of Gozo.
Fabrice is a really passionate and experienced instructor, both for beginners and experienced divers. I did a successful level 4 coaching with Fabrice while my daughter was working on her level 3 skills.
And he is a cool dude and extremely friendly host at his house in Xagħra - definitely a recommendation to stay there!

Date of experience: October 2022
Reviewed 10 July 2023

Great depth freediving with Fabrice summer 2023! :-) Made an effort to give us the best possible diving conditions each day, and good coaching along the line!

Date of experience: June 2023
Reviewed 9 July 2023

Just home after an amazing time in Gozo training with Fabrice at Deep Med. An awesome instructor and all round good guy, Fabrice worked non stop to make this an unforgettable experience filled with great dives and good vibes. Being that Fabrice is from Gozo also means that he knows all the best spots, whether it’s the deep blue for line diving or the countless caves the island has to offer. If you’re reading this as either a complete beginner or seasoned freediver I can’t recommend Deep Med highly enough. Even before departure to Gozo, Fabrice helped with finding me great accommodation and couldn’t be more helpful with every step of the trip.

Date of experience: June 2023
Reviewed 27 February 2023

What a great 4-day experience of coaching with Fabrice! I contacted him very last minute so was grateful for his prompt reply and that he recommended coaching over a course, which suited my needs best. As you can get a taste of on the Deep Med website, Fabrice teaches his students to take their time to learn good skills and find comfort underwater. This was exactly what I needed. With each dive, Fabrice offered simple and effective feedback, helping me make the next dive even better. He created a relaxed yet focused atmosphere and I really enjoyed his attention, curiosity and patience, with a seemingly endless well of exercises to draw from! This definitely helped keep my enthusiasm (and own curiosity & patience) up despite challenges to equalise. The training on land included relaxation, stretching and breath holds, which I've felt encouraged to continue back home.

If you get a chance, do end a dive at sunset.

The only drawback of contacting Deep Med (if it is one) is that it risks making you want to extend your stay, or come back :)

Date of experience: February 2023
Reviewed 23 February 2023

I had a very nice week with Fabrice ! I appreciated his patience and his good coaching ; I was able to achieve my new depth record at 20m and feel comfortable at it :)
He took many pictures and videos which were included, it's very nice to relive those amazing moments.

Date of experience: February 2023