Open today: 09:00 - 05:00
Review Highlights
Freedive coaching

Fabrice and Dawid are great freediving instructors and overall great guys to go diving with! I... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
KEVIN W
Awesome time

Very personal teaching; fabrice took his time to give each of us the individual feedback we needed... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Björn G

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews free diving coaching sessions explaining things professional approach fun dives fantastic instructor five days beautiful gozo his passion fabrice teacher training skills freediving teaching wreck techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2023

This was probably one of the best experiences in my life so far.
I took the Wave 1 course for 5 days and it was absolutely amazing. Fabrice is a great teacher, was really calm and patient during the course and is overall a super likable and competent guy.
I got some ear issues during the course (which turned out to be nothing serious at all) and Fabrice helped me quickly figure out what I was doing incorrectly and how to fix it.

I‘m planning to continue the pre dive ritual at home as it has helped me relax tremendously and has even noticeably improved my (mild) asthma within just one week.

It was a magical experience and even though I‘m still a beginner I feel like a new world has opened for me. I‘ll absolutely keep freediving up at home as best as I can and plan to be back on Gozo next season, hopefully for longer than a week this time.

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed 18 September 2023

I've been 4 days with Fabrice. It was an unbelievable experience that I don't want to miss. We went to a ship Wrack and cave Diving. Never thought I would manage a freedive of 20 meters.

Fabrice has an eye for every Detail and a unique way to teach you how to fix your challenges. He is super knowledgeable in every area (equalization, Equipment, etc).

You get top Equipment and uses the new boat.

I would have appreciated a Bit more Details in advance about the full week schedule of Times to meet etc or what gear or drinks we should bring along. However it was clear after the first day.

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed 22 August 2023

I had an amazing time and experience freediving with Deep Med. Fabrice is very professional, using a very good boat, good diving and safety equipment.
I did the AIDA 2 course and took some coaching lessons.
staying at Fabrice and Suzi's house was great, it has everything you need, and even if it's hot outside, it's always cool inside, and there's even a pool.
we also had two really nice dinners at local restaurants together.
thank you for everything!!

Date of experience: July 2023
Reviewed 17 August 2023

We had a fantastic week at Fabrice's house in Xagħra, with lots of great training sessions and also lots of fun exploring the great underwater landscape of Gozo.
Fabrice is a really passionate and experienced instructor, both for beginners and experienced divers. I did a successful level 4 coaching with Fabrice while my daughter was working on her level 3 skills.
And he is a cool dude and extremely friendly host at his house in Xagħra - definitely a recommendation to stay there!

Date of experience: October 2022
Reviewed 10 July 2023

Great depth freediving with Fabrice summer 2023! :-) Made an effort to give us the best possible diving conditions each day, and good coaching along the line!

Date of experience: June 2023