Open today: 09:00 - 05:00
Review Highlights
Highly recommended!

It was great! All of it: EQ on land, stretching, trainings and, of course, fun dives! Truly... read more

Reviewed 29 October 2023
286evgeniak
A week full of fun and development

Highly recommend! Fabrice (Deep Med) is a very experienced and all around good guy. I've even been... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2023
Chris T

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews free diving coaching sessions explaining things professional approach fun dives fantastic instructor five days beautiful gozo his passion fabrice teacher training skills freediving teaching wreck techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2023

Such a great experience! Would definitly recommend it for anyone who wants to get into freediving. I have learned so much and gotten much better in a short period of time. Fabrice is really a great teacher. Also the city and the people you meet through the course is amazing.

Reviewed 28 September 2023 via mobile

This week of freediving in Gozo with Fabrice was a big highlight of the summer, and even year!
Fabrice is an outstanding coach and instructor, and a super nice person to be around! As a beginner freediver, I was able to progress at my pace whilst being encouraged to trust in my abilities to move forward. In addition to that, I met great, like-minded people who I'll see again.

I'll definitely come back for more training!!

Reviewed 25 September 2023

This was probably one of the best experiences in my life so far.
I took the Wave 1 course for 5 days and it was absolutely amazing. Fabrice is a great teacher, was really calm and patient during the course and is overall a super likable and competent guy.
I got some ear issues during the course (which turned out to be nothing serious at all) and Fabrice helped me quickly figure out what I was doing incorrectly and how to fix it.

I‘m planning to continue the pre dive ritual at home as it has helped me relax tremendously and has even noticeably improved my (mild) asthma within just one week.

It was a magical experience and even though I‘m still a beginner I feel like a new world has opened for me. I‘ll absolutely keep freediving up at home as best as I can and plan to be back on Gozo next season, hopefully for longer than a week this time.

Reviewed 18 September 2023

I've been 4 days with Fabrice. It was an unbelievable experience that I don't want to miss. We went to a ship Wrack and cave Diving. Never thought I would manage a freedive of 20 meters.

Fabrice has an eye for every Detail and a unique way to teach you how to fix your challenges. He is super knowledgeable in every area (equalization, Equipment, etc).

You get top Equipment and uses the new boat.

I would have appreciated a Bit more Details in advance about the full week schedule of Times to meet etc or what gear or drinks we should bring along. However it was clear after the first day.

Reviewed 22 August 2023

I had an amazing time and experience freediving with Deep Med. Fabrice is very professional, using a very good boat, good diving and safety equipment.
I did the AIDA 2 course and took some coaching lessons.
staying at Fabrice and Suzi's house was great, it has everything you need, and even if it's hot outside, it's always cool inside, and there's even a pool.
we also had two really nice dinners at local restaurants together.
thank you for everything!!

Date of experience: July 2023