Open today: 09:00 - 05:00
Review Highlights
Looking for a unique experience?

Some might think deep med bought some reviews, as they are all great - but it was great! The... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Sascha M
Just awesome guys and an awesome experience

I just finished may wave1 as a beginner with Fabrice and David from DeepMed...and what should I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Christoph Z

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews free diving coaching sessions explaining things professional approach fun dives fantastic instructor five days beautiful gozo his passion fabrice teacher training skills freediving teaching wreck techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2023

Was awesome! Had a great time and learned a lot in that short amount of time! I can only recommend it! Don't wait, go do it!

Date of experience: August 2023
Reviewed 7 October 2023

I took the 5 day Molchanovs Level 1 course with Fabrice as the teacher and also stayed at Fabrice's place. We trained line diving every day and we had plenty of time to work on improving our deep diving skills under Fabrice's expert guidance. I had a great time and managed to set PB:s for static and depth. However, there are still some things that I need to work on and I am considering going back to Gozo in 2024 to continue where I left off.

Reviewed 30 September 2023

Such a great experience! Would definitly recommend it for anyone who wants to get into freediving. I have learned so much and gotten much better in a short period of time. Fabrice is really a great teacher. Also the city and the people you meet through the course is amazing.

Reviewed 28 September 2023 via mobile

This week of freediving in Gozo with Fabrice was a big highlight of the summer, and even year!
Fabrice is an outstanding coach and instructor, and a super nice person to be around! As a beginner freediver, I was able to progress at my pace whilst being encouraged to trust in my abilities to move forward. In addition to that, I met great, like-minded people who I'll see again.

I'll definitely come back for more training!!

Reviewed 25 September 2023

This was probably one of the best experiences in my life so far.
I took the Wave 1 course for 5 days and it was absolutely amazing. Fabrice is a great teacher, was really calm and patient during the course and is overall a super likable and competent guy.
I got some ear issues during the course (which turned out to be nothing serious at all) and Fabrice helped me quickly figure out what I was doing incorrectly and how to fix it.

I‘m planning to continue the pre dive ritual at home as it has helped me relax tremendously and has even noticeably improved my (mild) asthma within just one week.

It was a magical experience and even though I‘m still a beginner I feel like a new world has opened for me. I‘ll absolutely keep freediving up at home as best as I can and plan to be back on Gozo next season, hopefully for longer than a week this time.