Open today: 09:00 - 05:00
Review Highlights
A week full of fun and development

Reviewed 25 October 2023
Chris T
Epic dives, dope vibes

Reviewed 18 October 2023
900titoum

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews free diving coaching sessions explaining things professional approach fun dives fantastic instructor five days beautiful gozo his passion fabrice teacher training skills freediving teaching wreck techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2023

Highly recommend! Fabrice (Deep Med) is a very experienced and all around good guy. I've even been to him twice this year and it's my place to be for freediving in Europe!!!
The conditions are great. The visibility is amazing and the surrounding breathtaking (caves, wreck).
Thanks for all the fun and for pushing me in a very gentle way. I will definitely come back :)

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed 18 October 2023

Do you want to do deep drops? Do you want to get coached by the best to problem solve and streamline your freediving? Do you want to live the boat life and get taken to cool caves to dive in after line diving in 35m visibility? Do you want to stay with the friendliest hosts with the cutest cats? This is your one stop shop for all of the above :)

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed 12 October 2023

Was awesome! Had a great time and learned a lot in that short amount of time! I can only recommend it! Don't wait, go do it!

Date of experience: August 2023
Reviewed 7 October 2023

I took the 5 day Molchanovs Level 1 course with Fabrice as the teacher and also stayed at Fabrice's place. We trained line diving every day and we had plenty of time to work on improving our deep diving skills under Fabrice's expert guidance. I had a great time and managed to set PB:s for static and depth. However, there are still some things that I need to work on and I am considering going back to Gozo in 2024 to continue where I left off.

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed 30 September 2023

Such a great experience! Would definitly recommend it for anyone who wants to get into freediving. I have learned so much and gotten much better in a short period of time. Fabrice is really a great teacher. Also the city and the people you meet through the course is amazing.

Date of experience: September 2023