Open today: 09:00 - 05:00
Review Highlights
All you need is DeepMed ;)

This was the third time I've been to DeepMed and I am super thankful for my time over there with... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Chris T
Fantastic experience. The best way to learn freediving.

I had an amazing time learning to freedive with Fabrice and Dawid. It's a very professional setup... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
awok70
Dublin, Ireland

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews free diving coaching sessions explaining things professional approach fun dives fantastic instructor five days beautiful gozo his passion fabrice teacher training skills freediving teaching wreck techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2024

I just finished may wave1 as a beginner with Fabrice and David from DeepMed...and what should I say? It was a much bigger experience than I ever thought it would be. From saying "Hello" till the "Goodbye" everything just felt right. As if you would meet friends that you didn't know you have. Both did an awesome job to make me and the whole group feel as comfortable as possible in and out of the water. They took time to get into the details, helped wherever help was needed, and just provided an awesome time. I never thought that freediving would help me relax so much. For me, it was a big thing, a mental challenge, and Fabrice and David helped me to get this down with no pressure at all.

So from my side, it's just a big thanks to you for giving me a glimpse of what freediving can mean to people. Keep up the great work and see you soon in the water.
I will come back, that's for sure.

Reviewed 12 June 2024

I had a great time with Fabrice and David at Deep Med. I chose the course carefully as I had zero freediving experience before. The detail on the website and the longer length of the course instilled confidence, which was matched by the professionalism of the instructors.

This was a super fun, interesting and new experience. The course represents great value for the level of instruction and length. Fabrice and David were warm, friendly and professional - they clearly wanted to do a great job. I'd very much recommend Deep Med. Gozo is also beautiful and a very relaxing place.

Date of experience: June 2024
Reviewed 7 June 2024

I had a great time diving with Fabrice and Dawid this May. I did Wave 1 with Deep Med last year and came back for coaching this year. Both Fabrice and Dawid have a very pedagogical teaching style which enabled me to improve at a fast but safe pace. During the week I was there, we also did a wreck dive, got to see an amazing bull ray and I was also lucky to do my first 30m dive. Will definitely come back a third time!

Reviewed 4 June 2024

Deep Med really gave me the best possible start into freediving, and a week later I am still absolutely buzzing with enthusiasm for everything I’ve learned and already planning my next dives. Huge thanks to Fabrice & Dawid for making it happen. :)

I was part of a group of four in the Wave 1 course and we quickly became a really tight-knit, mutually supportive group. There was never an ounce of ego or competitiveness and we all felt right at home. Fabrice made it easy to find the joy in freediving and how to practice skills with a sense of ease, rather than fixating on technicalities and taking ourselves too seriously. Fabrice & Dawid are not just utterly bananas at diving but also coaching itself, and seem to naturally bring out the best in people.

At first, I got really stuck on equalization (darn upside-down Frenzel), but Fabrice put SO much time into helping me understand how it worked, what to practice, and how to build on what was half-way working, and then everything fell into place toward the end of the course and I cannot even describe how happy I was! I could DIVE and it was AMAZING! It wouldn’t have been possible for me to get to that point in the span of a shorter course and the extra time and help made all the difference, so I would whole-heartedly recommend Deep Med to anybody interested in learning to freedive or in search of a great coach.

Reviewed 3 June 2024

I had the best week with Deep Med in Gozo!
The wave 1 + accommodation package was perfect for me and I was glad I could book 2 extra nights at the place to suit my flight options.

This was my first time freediving and Fabrice and Dawid helped me, to find my way in it. They have a natural and fun way of teaching and I am grateful for the knowledge they have shared with us.

I am grateful to have had my introduction to freediving with Deep Med on the lovely island Gozo, in the ocean around it and I would love to continue this journey!