“Heaven!”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Heaven!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

This was the first time I ever stepped foot in the Kitchen Garden of San Anton. I had never knew that such a place existed...what a shame. This place has a unique mixture of fun and relaxing. I went there primarily for an errand and I found myself awed by what surrounded me. Beautiful garden with a heavenly swan terrace... not to mention the peacocks, horses, reindeers and all sorts of animas! I was amazed and it felt like I had stepped foot in heaven. Another area of this place is dedicated to a playing space for the children, where adults can have a snack too. All in all this place has what it takes for a morning out with family and/or friends. A slight disappointment though were the opening hours, as I would have expected that a place like that would be open all day.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Elysia M

Derby, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Beware of the time?”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We arrived at the main gardens of San Anton.It was very hot so we sat the shade and enjoyed all the vista's.At about 2 pm We decided to find these Kitchen Garden which are actually outside the main gardens.I was gutted to find they were closed for the afternoon.
Check on timings before you go.Coming from England it never occurs to me that they would be closed in the main season on a Monday afternoon .

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Susieann91
Sliema, Malta
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“No more Excuses not to take Kids Out”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

The place has been refurbished and extended recently. Kids have loads where to play plus see animals that don't usually eat. The hygiene is great and when it's sunny the big umbrellas cover the kids from the sun.

Also the food is good and prices are very cheap. What's best about the place is profits made go to the community chest fund, which is a charity fund controlled by the president of Malta!

Visited May 2013
St. Paul's Bay, Malta
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Gardens in bloom”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We visited the gardens and they are beautiful, lots of lovely plants and they have swans, black swans, mallards and other ducks as well as peacocks. There is a really lovely place to eat where you can sit out in the garden at the back of the cafe or if you want to you can sit inside as well, the food is very nice and not expensive. I would recommend anyone to visit it, it's in Attard.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank patsyfagan_12
Cardiff
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Peace for people,Prison for Equines”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Indeed, the gardens are a beautiful place to visit . Calm, peaceful, well maintained....when we were there in February - lovely, beautiful place well worth visiting ... then.
But there is a new addition since we were there last ... Ponies and donkeys in small cages where there were birds before.It is a very sad sight to see where I thought people knew better than to display animals showing stereotypical, distressing signs of imprisonment to children who do not know better and think it is acceptable . I hope they can soon find homes for these poor,poor creatures who do not belong there..
Such misery turns a beautiful place ugly.

Visited February 2012