“Fantastic ice cream, fantastic owner! ”
Review of Fior Di Latte

Fior Di Latte
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Mdina
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Description: Fior di Latte is a family owned Gelateria in Mdina. We offer a variety of mouth watering gelato and sorbet flavours, freshly made on site daily. We source only the best ingredients from around the world to ensure we stay true to our motto of Quality, Consistency and Authenticity. We strive to better the product offering in Mdina - where the owners' family have lived for over 500 years.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were recommended this place and heard it had h e best ice cream in Malta! We tasted it and realized: all we heard was true! The mixture of smiles and unimaginable tastes made me write this review. Can only recommend!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recommended to try here while in Mdina and so glad I did. With beautiful views surrounding and delicious creamy flavours it is a definite must when in Malta. The staff here are friendly and knowledgeable about the wide variety available and with fantastic service one visit was not enough for this treat!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Gelato places are often much the same, but this one has a upscale flavor (befitting Mdina) and the gelato we had was nice. Not the best but better than some we had elsewhere on the island and worth eating. Fair price, if not cheap! Mdina is the high point here, but the gelato was welcome at the end of a warm day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love ice cream and, having worked in an artisanal ice cream shop when I was younger, I am quite spoilt, but this was by far the best ice cream I had during my entire week in Malta. The lady who served me was really friendly and told me she makes all the ice cream on site and fresh every day. Highly recommended on a hot day in Mdina.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Whilst on a walking tour of Mdina we came across the Fior Di Latte on a hot day - so it was icecreams all round.
I ordered the Blackberry flavour and was served by 2 very polite young folk. I can honestly say that it was the best icecream I have ever tasted. Natural flavour and wonderful texture.
Only down side was that I only ordered the standard size - my tip to you is Go large and get Blackberry.
Thankyou Fior Di Latte for our unexpected wonderful surprise