I visited Point De Vue and tried out their terrace pizzeria on a warm July evening. Attention from the staff was very good and you are served in a very short time. Their pizzas are very good especially the Funghi and the Maltese. I am glad to have tried it since up to a few years ago, the Point De vue was not featured on my wishlist. I would recommend that you visit this place when you are in Rabat/Mdina area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Point de Vue is a small, family run guest house dating back to the 17th century. Located just outside the fortified city of Mdina, Malta's Silent City and its old capital and now a World Heritage site. Recently renovated and under new Management (December 2013), the Point de Vue Guest House boast a number of rooms, some with breath taking views of almost half of the island of Malta. Facilities include: English Breakfast Ensuite Bathroom Cable TV Air Conditioning (at an extra charge) The Restaurants Whether overlooking the magnificent view of the Rabat countryside or enjoying the more relaxed and informal WiFi connected lounge, Point de Vue offers an innovative take on continental and traditional Maltese dining. The varied menus of snacks and dishes include an extensive selection of local foods, pasta and pizza, deserts and the more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Point de Vue Guesthouse and Restaurants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point De Vue Guesthouse And Restaurants Hotel Rabat
- Point De Vue Guesthouse And Restaurants Malta/Rabat