All reviews sink seafront wifi malta keys amenities bus
Reviewed 7 April 2018

The Granny Inn Hostel is really a Hostel with a soul. Me and my friend stayed here in April 2018. Very clean and tidy rooms and the other spaces guests can use, very well decorated walls, with a few original works of art and all of them with a dose of humor. The staff is very kind and ready to help and answer all the questions people have. Among them we want to point out an Argentinian volunteer Giselle who is more than a friend to the guests.

Room tip: I have not seen the other rooms so I can not help with this
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank raykovm
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great Hostel! I stayed from 22 march till 31 and i’ll bring a good memory with me.
Very clean and tidy and my first thought goes to Clara and Gisela, always available and kind!!!
Thank you for all my friends and see you!!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I stayed here in June 2017 and cannot rave about it enough. It was tucked away just up the hill from downtown Sliema in a beautiful neighbourhood, super safe and so pretty. Aaron and his partner go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and at home in Malta. The rooms themselves are pretty average, amenities are very well catered though. They have an amazing rooftop which is so nice to lie in the sun after a long day of sightseeing. Its super close to transport and just so easy. A big thanks to Aaron for looking after me and apologies this review is so delayed but so important as AI absolutely adored staying here.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Stayed there last week (October 2017) in a private room. The staff at Granny's Inn were very hospitable, the hostel was quite and clean, and the location in the middle of Sliema adds to the overall very pleasant stay. My room had a little sink, and the common bathroom was only a few steps down the corridor.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Bf and I got a private room. They only have single beds, but we emailed and arranged to have a second mattress put in the room. Also let them know we would be coming in late that night. We had a hard time finding it at night, but the keys were in the lock box as they said they would be. We didn't get a second mattress and there was nobody at the desk of course. Bf and I had the most uncomfortable sleep on the hardest mattress. Girl at the desk in the morning asked us to pay for the stay. She had forgot to put the mat in our room the previous day but didn't adjust the pricing. We had to leave her to sort it out with a manager. Stayed a total of 3 nights, but unable to use the closet as the bar would just fall off. We just needed a place to use as a base while in Malta, but I wish they had told us that it's really not suitable for 2people.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple