“Quite possibly the best ice cream in Malta!”
Review of Dolci Peccati

Dolci Peccati
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Sliema
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Had a lovely time in Dolci Peccati in Sliema on my first visit to Malta. The shop is in a great location just on the sea front. Staff were super friendly and the range of both cakes and ice cream is incredible! I can particularly recommend the cheesecake ice cream, never tasted anything so good!

Highly recommended and will definitely go back next time I'm in the area.

1  Thank B7r0n

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I have been a regular visitor to Dolci Peccati over the years, most recently last week. The shop is situated in a great location and the atmosphere is excellent. The coffees and cakes are all incredible, and the icecream is the best that I have ever tasted in Malta (and I've tasted a lot!). I will return as often as I can, both to the Sleima shop and the new Valletta location

1  Thank tomenewton
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We are regular customers of this small coffee shop. Their coffee is excellent and the desserts are also divine. The ice-cream is also great. The new shop they opened in Valletta was a very good idea! Keep it up!

2  Thank gotharty
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Great coffee, best ice cream on the island (try pistacchio, strawberry, dark chocolate) and a modern ambience with a view of the promenade.

2  Thank Cini1987
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I return to this cute place time and time again. I love their ice-cream, it tastes fresh with real flavours. They have a fine selection of desserts too, perfect bite-size nibbles. It's a place to sit in for a coffee, snack or dessert, relax alone or with friends.