Preluna Hotel & Spa
Pebbles Boutique Aparthotel(Sliema)(Great Value!)
US$134
Sliema Hotel(Sliema)
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
2,291 results
All reviewstriton restaurantsky roomsea viewbeach clubsun terraceoutdoor pooltower blockjapanese restaurantsea frontevening entertainmentst julianshalf boardbed and breakfast basisbuffet stylerooftop barsteam roombus stop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Stayed for a week half board in March. The staff were very helpful, rooms clean and good menu. The rooms were a little dated, but the ambience and atmosphere in the hotel more than compensated for this. It is really worthwhile to pay for a sea view room in the new block as the views are amazing. On the day of our departure we were allowed to keep our room for an extra couple of hours at no additional cost. We were delighted with this, the hotel's customer care is second to none. We hope to return to Malta and will most certainly stay again in this hotel.

Room Tip: The views from the sea view rooms are amazing. In my opinion the extra cost is well worthwhile.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jackslybacon
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Booked a superior sea view room. We were in the new tower part of the hotel. Woke up in the morning to the sun coming up over the ocean.
There was building work going on but not too early and not too loud.
The rooms were very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was very good, varied and very plentiful. We had dinner thee nights. Something different every night and catered to every taste.
There was entertainment every night mostly in the Sky Room which had fantastic views over Sliema and the drinks were very reasonable.
Looking forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a tower room if you like a sea view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sandra_gillespie
Reviewed 25 April 2012

we came back a week ago.
Our bathroom had a filthy toilet brush no toiletries and only liquid soap. No beadspreads either.
I complained but only got the bedspreads!
Also the pedal bin in bathroom was rusty. corridors dingy and needed recarpeting.
our friends room was much better on the 5th floor, (we were on the 11th)
The food was good and the rest of the hotel was nice. We found the staff very good and bar prices reasonable.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank lilly h
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Just to point out that i didn't actually stay here but in a hotel around the corner.
We did however have the buffet dinner on 2 nights and spend quite a bit of time in the Sky bar.
The buffet dinner was reasonable value at 15 euro with drinks extra.
The sky lounge was excellent during the day for some peace and quiet. It had incredibly views, friendly staff and entertainment every night.The hotel was spotlessly clean, and talking to some of the residents they were all happy with the accomodation.
Location is super - beside shops and buses.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I have just got home after spending a few days at this hotel.

First impressions count, and when I arrived the lobby was bustling with people but despite all the destractions going on the reception staff were extremely efficient and I was checked in within a few minutes.

I had tried to upgrade to a sea view room a week or so before I left the UK but the hotel was full. Nevertheless, my room was fine - despite overlooking lots of roofs and cranes. There are a lot of building works going on in Sliema, but the noise wasn't bad and didn't start until a reasonable time in the morning.

Having tea and coffee making facilities in the room makes a huge difference; tea whenever I wanted it, made just how I like it, and a fridge made everything much more comfortable. I had forgotten to pack shampoo, and when I asked at the reception desk if there were any supermarkets open nearby, I was told "No", because it was a Sunday. When the receptionist asked what I needed, aqnd I told him, he produced two bottles of shampoo immediately.

The hotel is quite close to Stella Maris church, so if you want to attend Mass daily it's very handy - although up a very steep hill. I had stupidly left my walking stick in the car at home, but the receptionists came up trumps again - I asked where I could buy one, and was told not to bother - they had quite a few in lost property, and I was welcome to borrow one for my stay.

The weather was awful while I was there, but I did get out and about during the sunny spells. There is a bus stop immediately outside the hotel, and although I quite miss the ramshackle old buses which used to run, Arriva and extremely efficient - despite the challenging traffic conditions.

The food was fine, lots of salad, several different pasta dishes each night, and the drinks were quite inexpensive. 1.65 Euros for a glass of wine with dinner - quite a bargain.

My transport to return tot he airport was due to arrive at 05.45, and when I went down on my last morning there was coffee and croissants available for early leavers.

Altogether a thoroughly nice hotel, and onhe whcih I would recommend to anybody.

Room Tip: ask for a sea-view room - you'll pay a premium, but it's worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo