Preluna Hotel & Spa
  • Room Service
Sliema Hotel(Sliema)
US$149
US$143
Pebbles Boutique Aparthotel(Sliema)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$170
US$162
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
LABRANDA Rocca Nettuno Suites(Sliema)(Great Value!)
US$386
US$368
2,293 results
All reviewstriton restaurantsky roomsea viewbeach clubsun terraceoutdoor pooltower blockjapanese restaurantsea frontevening entertainmentst julianshalf boardbed and breakfast basisbuffet stylerooftop barsteam roombus stop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 December 2013

exelent aides everywhere in or out the hotel. Poor lifts, very good swimmingpool inside good gym and foot is perfect . thanks for the birddaycake on 9 of may, very nice trip(s) theyre, boot is the max

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Delange1960
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Why is it that whenever anything negative is said about Preluna the hotel responds with a reaction along the lines of It's your fault you should have said something'. I've always tried to be positive about my experiences there, but when I read the responses from the hotel I despair that it can ever improve when it is in denial.

My last review stated that the food is not as good as it could be. The response was that they cater for a wide range of nationalities and we should have asked for something different. The truth is the manager invited us back into the restaurant after we decided nothing was worth eating and got the chief to serve up some chicken, which also was not fit to eat. The manager returned the chicken and the chief apologised. The manager then had a bowl of fruit and a bottle of wine delivered to our room; just as well as we needed to eat something!

Next time we went we ate out, but the cooked breakfasts I decided to avoid as the sausages and bacon are just not up to standard. Eat a continental breakfast and you'll be ok.

I would say to Preluna, please listen to the reviews of those who like staying with you and address the issues if you can. Please don't deny there are problems. Saying that you did know about means that you are not asking. Almost all guests come into breakfast, why not ask them ALL then. Asking on some evenings, when the guests who are not full board have gone out will only tell you a little of what you need to know about your guests perception and experiences.

I hope that this proves to be constructive and that the massage gets through somehow.

Keith

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank KeithD5
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Can I pass on my compliments following our stay at your hotel this week. Great service, the rooms were excellent, clean and very comfortable and we were made most welcome. It was my first visit to Malta in 25 years and really enjoyed the experience. A special thanks to Vincent in the bar who was really helpful and provided a great service. Well done Preluna, I shall recommend you to my friends and we will be back soon!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John S
Reviewed 12 December 2013

the preluna hotel is well situated on sleimas sea front handy for buses to all of the island the hotel food was very good the breakfast was exceptional the downside to the hotel was the lounge it was like a public thoroughfare coming from the italian restaurant on one side and the japanese restaurant on the other side with fitness room near the japanese restaurant all opened to the public the sky lounge was not inviting a bit sparce make sure all the renovations are finished woken every morning at seven A M with workmen banging. on the all not a bad holiday but it could have been better the hotel was very clean and the staff were excellent

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bobmarge
Reviewed 11 December 2013

My husband and I stayed at Preluna for the first time from Nov 19th to Dec 3rd on the recommendation of friends.
We found the hotel to be excellent in all departments, i.e. location, accommodation, catering, reception, all staff, value for money. What more can we say except 'Thank You, Preluna and see you next year'.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms have stunning views of promenade and the entrance to Grand Harbour.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DevonMamafish
PrelunaHotel, Director of Sales at Preluna Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Thank you for your review, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will choose to stay with us again in the near future.
Regards