“amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hera Cruises - Tours

Hera Cruises - Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Creating Quality Events at Sea is our passion. It is an intrinsic sense of quality customer service combined with the natural beauty of the Maltese coast and the azure Mediterranean waters, that make a trip on board one of our vessels a must on your to do list whilst visiting the Maltese archipelago. We look forward to welcoming you on board!
In-Naxxar, null, Malta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

I enjoyed my trip with my husband and it was super nice.Great prices and service. I can only
recommend Hera to others , hope to come on one this year too :)

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Bolette13

Msida, Malta
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“I recommend it !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Last summer we went for a Hera around Malta ,Gozo, Comino cruise and this experience was such a memorable one. Staff was excellent and even the food was great. We could see the beauty of the Maltese Islands from the sea an experience not to be missed. Would not hesitate to do it again.

Visited August 2013
Mosta, Malta
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Hera Cruises - Here we come again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

All set to use Hera Cruises, enjoyed the trip last year and suggested to family and friends to go, and they all came back and said they enjoyed it too. The crew were very helpful and the lunch was delicious..I always recommend everyone not to miss this great experience.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Scorpion2014
Gharghur, Malta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed alot my trip with a friendly and joyfull crew sailing around the island with a short stop for lunch.Its a must if you are visiting Malta in summer.Try it out you will not be dissapointed and beware of the pirates ")

Visited July 2013
Qormi, Malta
“best malta cruise ever *****”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

excellent cruise for that special holiday in Malta *** Can t wait till I have my holidays to tell all my friends for another nice relaxing cruise around Malta.Its AMAZING

Visited May 2014