“Best Croissants offered in Malta”
Review of Id Cafe - CLOSED

Id Cafe
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Yesterday morning I decided to stop and have a cappucino and a croissant. Coffee was very good and the croissant was unbelievably light and very tasty. Coffee and croissant are offered at only Euro 2.80 if taken together at breakfast time.....

Reviewed 1 November 2011

The best place in Malta! Style, music and harmony. This little cafe is a delicious place.

2  Thank Bbq786
Reviewed 24 October 2011

I was in iD cafè several times during my stay in Malta in September. I was there with different group of friends and at different times of the day. I had breakfast, lunches, and maaany cocktails. I love the sunset time there cause the drinks are very well prepared and the food (especially fish plates) is always fresh. Mostly, I like the atmosphere and the people around!!

1  Thank djmanga
Reviewed 31 August 2011

Best caipirinha in Malta, the service was great and the waiters were very friendly.

I also recommend caipiroskas!

1  Thank Gifty
Reviewed 18 August 2011

We discovered this amazing cafe/tapas bar quite by accident and what a find it turned out to be.

Beautifully designed space in classy colours. Superb staff who clearly love what they are achieving here and enjoy one another's company. The coffee is the best I've tasted and the tapas quite extraordinarily good. We washed ours down with a wonderful Gavi from the very reasonably priced wine list.

Excellent in all areas. We will certainly be back.

1  Thank CymroLlundain