1,327 results
All reviewsserviced dailybuffet breakfasttea and coffeebars and restaurantsbus stopbusesseafronttwingozo
Reviewed 26 July 2014

josie hart123 you must have been in a diffrent hotel we got clean towels at least twice all you had to do is ask the bedding was lovely rita rooms manager i had a small problem she sorted it out and kept in touch to make sure all was well all the staff are lovely friendly what do you expect air con is a fan that what my problem was it was checked all okay nothing wrong with the electrics bathrooms very clean done every day we will be going back to this hotel try going back and go to reception with your concerns THEY WILL BE SEEN TO the manager and rita keep a check every thing in the hotel to make sure all is well in the hotel the only problem we had we put on weight with all the food

Room Tip: room 604 side sea room
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alan b
AldoParkHotel, General Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying at the Park Hotel for your stay in July 2014.

We are very happy to read that you had a pleasant stay with us and that the services offered in the hotel were to your expectations. I thank you for the comments about our team members, the evening buffet and Rita in particular who is our Front Office Manager.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel in future and please do drop me a line should you wish to plan another visit.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Just arrived back from a week at the Park Hotel. Fresh towels daily, free toiletries which is great when you only take a cabin bag, clean, friendly, good selection at breakfast. The pool bar was excellent, Jean went out of his way to serve us what we wanted and made excellent 'illusion' cocktails and chicken salads and Alex in the bar was also excellent. Staff were very professional and willing to help so thanks to the man at reception who added a personal wakeup call at 3am on Thursday for our pick up to the airport along with the automated alarm, having only gone to bed at 12 !! Would stay here again. It's the 3rd holiday to Malta and this hotel is in a great position to walk every where and no noise to keep you awake at night.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
AldoParkHotel, General Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear Guests,

Many thanks for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Park Hotel.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your holiday and that you found our Hotel to your expectation and the staff very helpful and professional.

I am also glad that you liked the services offered at our reception, and bar services.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Malta and to our Hotel.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I returned last week from a lovely weeks stay at the Park Hotel.
Yes, there have been problems in the past - but this is a rapidly improving hotel with new management who are changing things rapidly. How many General Managers read and reply to every review? This one does - and he acts upon every point.
The hotel location is perfect for everything and everywhere. All staff are friendly and helpful.
The dining room and service is excellent, good value too.
My room had been completely refurbished and was cleaned well. All others are being upgraded at a fast rate. Unfortunately, I was on the same floor as foreign language students but learned too late I would have been moved if requested. However, students are in many Malta hotels.
The Jewel in the Crown at this hotel is that the downstairs and top floor bars are now in full operation, under the care and control of a very professional Jean. So, when using the pool you can obtain drinks and snacks in nice surroundings served by friendly Alex or Jean. The downstairs bar will stay open until everyone has left.
I am impressed with this great hotel and staff. I enjoyed my stay so much I will try and book another visit for September. Great value.

Room Tip: Floor 2, rooms 200 range are usually where they put foreign language students, Request high room, front or side. All have good water pressure, bath and shower plus all other things expected of a hotel like hairdryer, etc. - invaluable a/c and fridge!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Fikilela

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your holiday experience on Tripadvisor.

The comments noted are very much to the satisfaction of our team who do their best every day to meet the guest expectation and eventually exceed them.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Malta and to our Hotel in the future. Please e-mail me the details should you visit us again on generalmanager@parkhotel.com.mt

Many Thanks,

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Not a problem visited again in June this year and found it even better first hotel that has let us keep the room for an extra 6 hours for a small fee very happy with that and they are upgrading things all in all very happy staff were very good so good going back in September

Room Tip: We chose to be at the back and high up nice balcony and private in the shade which we like good AC perfect
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank sandra g
AldoParkHotel, General Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Park Hotel.

We are indeed pleased to note that you were satisfied with our overall hotel services and found that our staff welcoming.

Please drop me a line with your planned travelling dates in September and would be more than pleased to assist you with your booking. My email is: generalmanager@parkhotel.com.mt

Reviewed 13 July 2014

My grandparents have just returned from a 2 week holiday here and couldn't fault the hotel rooms or breakfast but the evening meal was terrible and ruined the holiday. The food was cold, undercooked and the menu was limited with little variety. My grandfather ordered plaice and struggled to find any fish under the breadcrumbs.
Also, there was little or no entertainment which wasn't what was expected from a 4* hotel.
Other than this, the pool was nice (but could use portable parasols) and the service was good.
The evening meal did significantly let down my grandparents expectations and they couldn't believe that this was a 4* therefore they would not return again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abbie B
AldoParkHotel, General Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Guests,

I would like to thank you for the time to share your comments about your recent stay at the Park Hotel.

Many thanks for the comments received about our rooms and our breakfast buffet whilst we are very sorry that the buffet meals produced in the evening were not to your satisfaction. Your comments are an important feedback for us to continue to improve on the quality served in our Restaurant.