1,327 results
All reviewsserviced dailybuffet breakfasttea and coffeebars and restaurantsbus stopbusesseafronttwingozo
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Had a wonderful holiday! Our room was lovely, we had an extremely comfortable bed, aircon and many other useful appliances. Our room was cleaned daily, with fresh towels and the cleaners were also very friendly and helpful. The open air swimming pool on the roof was brilliant with a very relaxing atmosphere. The bar by the pool served amazing food and was fantastic for those with a gluten free diet, especially the chicken ceaser salad which is a must to try! Very nice bar staff that cater for all your needs. The lifts were a little bit dodgey, seemed as though they had a mind of there own most of the time, but not a problem. Perfect location! Virtually on the sea front, with many beautiful restaurants only a short walk away, plenty of evening entertainment also. Will definitely be staying here again!

4  Thank Emily B
AldoParkHotel, General Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Guests,

I am very happy to read that you had a wonderful holiday with us and that you found our services to your expectations in a relaxing atmosphere.

Thank you also for the comments outlined to food service and quality.

Meanwhile, it is very positive to hear that you will travelling to Malta and considered to stay at the Park Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Avoid this hotel if you have any sense what so ever.

Its a total dump of a place.

The bedding is filthy and the mattress on the bed looked like it had given up on life! This is from view only and sitting on it once.

The Air Con does not work and the electric plug sockets in the rooms are useless.

The bathrooms are horrendous! They don't have any extractor fans in them, so when you stand in the bath to have a shower - with a pull along curtain full of mold and mildew the steam builds up and you cannot breath!!

The door handle to the rooms are really old and have a key, they charge you at reception to look after it if you need them to!

They charge you a 20 EURO deposit just to use the safe, 5 Euros per day so you can use the internet and it does not even work in the rooms. I was going to stay here whilst I looked for property in Sliema.

I checked in at 12.30pm and checked out after a heated row in reception at 5pm.

The Woman Manager is rude and petulant, threw my safe deposit at me over the reception counter.

The place is full of kids running around on school trips, the place is filthy and the lifts don't work!!

Its a dive of a place and I would spend my hard earned money staying somewhere completely different!!

Trust me they will give you your money back - they refused at first with me until my husband kicked up a fuss in reception and told them all their incoming guests would be told about the four rooms they tried to palm off to us are all as bad as one another. The place needs fumigating or to be honest shut down!!

1  Thank JosieHart123
AldoParkHotel, General Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for bring this matter to our attention.

Definitely guest feedback is valuable to us and help us to improve. I can read that our services were not appreciated even though we offered the room on check in well before booking time.

The services mentioned are for sure not our operating standards and I invite to send me direct communication so the matter is investigated further.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The breakfast buffet is decent, the eggs are questionable. Apart from that, fresh fruits, bread and coffee are served daily. Shame about the chargable wifi in the rooms, but free wifi in the lobby. The receptionists, cleaners and kitchen staff were very friendly though.
The rooms are decent, seemed like they were cleaned daily and the same with the towels.

In total it is perfect for those on a budget, but you get what you pay for...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying with us.

I am happy to read that you found our rooms to be decent and clean whilst complimenting our team members.

Please rest assured to all items used for our breakfast are fresh produced locally bought.

Once again, I would like to thank you for booking us.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We came back on the 25/7 after spending 9 days in this hotel. We had fresh towels, and the room was serviced very well every day. The room was very nice, plenty of hot water, and a comfortable bed to sleep in, clean top sheet everyday. A/C worked well.

The breakfast and the choices was brilliant, we had a couple of evening meals here too, which was better value than the restaurants in Sliema, and plenty of choice again. But I wish the waiters and waitress's had their names displayed, making it easier to talk.

I have a week booked in September in another hotel in Malta, but I wish I was going back to the Park Hotel.

Cigarette smoke, from the rooms on the corridors wasn't very nice, first thing in a morning.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
AldoParkHotel, General Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I thank you for sharing your experience of your recent stay.

The comments stated are very positive especially towards our team members service, breakfast quality, the dinners served in the evening and the comfort of our rooms.

I trust that you will come to see us again in September during your stay in Malta.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for seven days,this month (July).It was not worth the four stars that it was given,The negatives no form of entertainment,breakfast was very uninteresting, the view was ok if you like 20th century plaster work,which was 6 feet from my balcony.and the backs off apartment
building.I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Stephen R

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you booking with us.

Our hotel is located in an urban area surrounded with private residential houses that we have no say on their structures and upkeep.