1,327 results
All reviewsserviced dailybuffet breakfasttea and coffeebars and restaurantsbus stopbusesseafronttwingozo
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Had just over 1 week in Park Hotel and had a great time.

The hotel is not 4 stars and is in need of some refurbishment although it looks like it is getting some work done.

On the negative side, the breakfast is pretty poor, lifts are small and not much of a view from the room. We were also missing a balcony.

The positives far outweigh this though. The hotel is quiet but only 1 minute walk from the sea front. The reception area is nice, it has a decent gym and an indoor pool which would be spectacular with a little bit of care.

The roof top pool is superb and has a great bar which is excellently managed by Jan. Great range of drinks and great burgers and steaks. Jan also runs the main bar with assistance from Alex and the service is excellent.Jan was happy to order in the rums of our choice and introduced us to Berry Cish lager. (Not sure about my spelling) Also gave us some tips on things to do like the excellent Maltese wine festival in Valetta. Finally the housekeeping staff were very friendly and keen to help.

All in all a good stay and I would certainly go back!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kevin S
AldoParkHotel, General Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Guests,

I would like to thank you for sharing your holiday experience at the Park Hotel.

It is appreciated to hear that you enjoyed our Lobby decor, fitness room, indoor pool including the food and beverage service offered by our team.

Many thanks for the comments received towards customer services in particular to our Housekeeping department and looking forward to host back in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Park hotel istnt bad but we had very bad quality apartment. I wasnt happy when i saw my room. No balcony/ view was terrible too. Hotel lobby was nice and swimming pool was ob the roof which makes it cool

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Guests,

I thank you for sharing your travelling experience whilst at the Park Hotel.

It is indeed our pleasure to read that you found our team members to be kind and helpful.

Once again, I thank you and should you wish to return back to our hotel in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me on generalmanager@parkhotel.com.mt

Reviewed 2 August 2014

A nice hotel close to the sea, many restaurants and not far from the Capital. The personal is very kind and helpful to you. The breakfast is fine. The hotel is also close to several bus stops, from where you can go with public busses or sightseeing tours.

1  Thank Maj Hjerrild J
AldoParkHotel, General Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Park Hotel.

It is indeed my pleasure to read that the breakfast offered and our team members were to your satisfaction. Our aim is to be consistent and eventually improve our service delivery.

Should you plan to return back to Malta, please do not hesitate to contact me and I would be more than pleased to assist you with the booking requirements.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Had a wonderful holiday! Our room was lovely, we had an extremely comfortable bed, aircon and many other useful appliances. Our room was cleaned daily, with fresh towels and the cleaners were also very friendly and helpful. The open air swimming pool on the roof was brilliant with a very relaxing atmosphere. The bar by the pool served amazing food and was fantastic for those with a gluten free diet, especially the chicken ceaser salad which is a must to try! Very nice bar staff that cater for all your needs. The lifts were a little bit dodgey, seemed as though they had a mind of there own most of the time, but not a problem. Perfect location! Virtually on the sea front, with many beautiful restaurants only a short walk away, plenty of evening entertainment also. Will definitely be staying here again!

4  Thank Emily B

Dear Guests,

I am very happy to read that you had a wonderful holiday with us and that you found our services to your expectations in a relaxing atmosphere.

Thank you also for the comments outlined to food service and quality.

Meanwhile, it is very positive to hear that you will travelling to Malta and considered to stay at the Park Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Avoid this hotel if you have any sense what so ever.

Its a total dump of a place.

The bedding is filthy and the mattress on the bed looked like it had given up on life! This is from view only and sitting on it once.

The Air Con does not work and the electric plug sockets in the rooms are useless.

The bathrooms are horrendous! They don't have any extractor fans in them, so when you stand in the bath to have a shower - with a pull along curtain full of mold and mildew the steam builds up and you cannot breath!!

The door handle to the rooms are really old and have a key, they charge you at reception to look after it if you need them to!

They charge you a 20 EURO deposit just to use the safe, 5 Euros per day so you can use the internet and it does not even work in the rooms. I was going to stay here whilst I looked for property in Sliema.

I checked in at 12.30pm and checked out after a heated row in reception at 5pm.

The Woman Manager is rude and petulant, threw my safe deposit at me over the reception counter.

The place is full of kids running around on school trips, the place is filthy and the lifts don't work!!

Its a dive of a place and I would spend my hard earned money staying somewhere completely different!!

Trust me they will give you your money back - they refused at first with me until my husband kicked up a fuss in reception and told them all their incoming guests would be told about the four rooms they tried to palm off to us are all as bad as one another. The place needs fumigating or to be honest shut down!!

1  Thank JosieHart123
AldoParkHotel, General Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for bring this matter to our attention.

Definitely guest feedback is valuable to us and help us to improve. I can read that our services were not appreciated even though we offered the room on check in well before booking time.

The services mentioned are for sure not our operating standards and I invite to send me direct communication so the matter is investigated further.