1,348 results
All reviews serviced daily buffet breakfast tea and coffee bars and restaurants bus stop buses seafront gozo
Reviewed 14 September 2014

Stayed at this hotel recently and found it good value for money. The rooms and bedding was cleaned each morning, and the hotel was quiet in the evening - good for sleep. The pool and rooftop bathing area was lovely and clean each day and loungers were so comfortable. Nice location set off slightly from the sea front, nice supermarket and facilities, bars, etc. all close by. Would stay again....soon hopefully.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Margaret K
AldoParkHotel, General Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your complimentary comments which we have received through Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Park Hotel.

We are glad to note that the hotel’s facilities and service given by our members were to your satisfaction.

I hope that you return in the near future and when you have decided on dates, please do email me on generalmanager@parkhotel.com.mt

Thank you once again.

Reviewed 14 September 2014

We booked the Park Hotel on a half board basis and found the cost and location to be exactly what we wanted.
Located just up and off the sea front of Sliema an easy walk from St Julians and the ferry to Valetta the hotel is an excellent location for a Malta holiday.
The lobby is compact as with most city centre hotels but attractively laid out with restaurant to the right, bar to the left with the reception desk opposite the main doors.
The bedroom was a good size with twin beds pushed together, but made separately. Functional for a busy holiday. The decor was recently updated with modern art on the wall. Unfortunately the paint was marked -likely by suitcases or reckless guests. A good wipe down would have helped to remove this and the obvious liquid stain in the wall - other wise house keeping was excellent. The air con had obviously had some work done judging by the hand prints on the ceiling! It did break down one night but was swiftly fixed by the afternoon of the next day.
The food in the restaurant was the most disappointing - don't get me wrong the selection was good cold starters and a number of hot options. The hot buffet was a bit like school dinners quite bland especially the curry, this really could have used some spice.
Most disappointingly on our first night we walked into the restaurant, ate and left without being offered a drink or any member if the team even taking to us! The second night was better but the team could be a little more engaging and interact more with guests!
The top floor swimming pool area was tidy with comfortable sun beds and some good views over the bay.
If displaying a towel policy a hotel should really stick to it! We had new towels every day - would you really do that at home?
Over all I would stay again but probably on room only.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms with 08 - 10 as these are right opposite the lifts, stairs and housekeeping stations. Flip flops/thongs slap on the granite stairs making quite some noise! Worth paying extra for a sea view or apartment room.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brainsey

Dear Guests,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Park Hotel for your stay.

It is very rewarding to read that our hotel provided the service that you expected. Your feedback is much appreciated and will be communicated with our service team to improve the comments received.

Once again, I thank you for your loyalty and look forward in welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 7 September 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks as part of some work experience I was taking part in. As a 20 year old girl being away from family and friends you can imagine that internet access is a big thing for me. I paid for wifi which would barely work in reception and would not work at all in my room. I complained about this 3 times before giving up and accepting the fact I had lost out on money for a service I was not receiving. The hotel is in an alley where the traffic can be busy and motorist do not slow down for pedestrians on the road. The good thing about its location was it being about a 25 minute walking distance to St. Julian's Bay which is well worth a visit. Also there is a rooftop pool for sun worshippers like myself who love a good tan. Other than that it was a very average stay.

Room Tip: Corner suits are large on all floors.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank chelleybbs
AldoParkHotel, General Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the sharing the experience regarding your recent stay at the Park Hotel.

We do offer complimentary WiFi service in the hotel lobby. The in room WiFi service which is purchased at a charge cannot be used in the reception area and cafe bar.

I thank you for the comments received about our hotel location being an advantage for visiting our Island.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Rooms are clean and (towels and some sheets changed daily) the locality for the main area of Sliema is good for shops restaurant and travel. its at the Quieter end of sliema but you can walk or bus to the bus to the party end in about ten mins. The bedroom views are not great but who spends their holiday in their hotel suite? we only used the balcony to dry a few bits and pieces. Not sure how they allocate smoking or non smoking may be helpful to compartmentalise this but we are from uk where smoking is banned everywhere! except outside. The hotel is in the process of being updated, New comfy sunbeds arrived and the roof top pool bar and food was Excellent and was a blessing after a busy day site seeing or if it was very hot. . The staff on the whole made us feel very welcome in most areas of the hotel. Some staff went above and beyond to be very congenial and kind. Jean, Sean and Martin in particular. The breakfast was an eclectic mix, although i am not sure which country likes cake for breakfast. The dinner menu downstairs needs updating. On the whole the hotel is moving in the right direction, my only complaint would be the noisey chairs either in the foyer or the dinning room need some wadding to quieten them down. The sound carried, Or re arranged so they are not constantly being dragged around. The wifi was intermittent and some of the AC didn't work in a few areas The hotel had a mix of clientele i think some of the reviews may have been shadowed by individuals. on the whole good value and i would go back to stay with them in malta. :o)

Room Tip: higher floor maybe? ask how they allocate smoking or non depending on your preference or if it bothers you. But Malta is a very free country on alcohol and smoking laws, not like the police state in the UK
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Caroline T
AldoParkHotel, General Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments which we have received through Trip Advisor following your stay at the Park Hotel.

We are so happy to note that you found our hotel facilities, location and the service given by all members in particular Jean, Sean and Martin to your entire satisfaction. We do value the feedback registered about the lobby sofas and will certainly finds ways to improve.

All hotel rooms and indoor common areas are non smoking whilst doing our best possible to enforce the procedure with all guests.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future. Should you be returning to our hotel, please email me on generalmanager@parkhotel.com.mt

Reviewed 26 August 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel and it was ok. The reception area was lovely and the pool area but the hallways and the room really did need a revamp. There was drawings and marks all over the walls the toilet was black in the pan and just very tired. The balcony(if you can call it that) was very small and off the bedroom. The location was great and the staff lovely.wifi I the room you had to pay for if you could get a signal. All in all ok. The weather was fab and the pool area on our last day was just being updated with fantastic loungers.room service also a bit sad as finished at 6 pm. Food was great in the pool area but again closed early

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Debbie R
AldoParkHotel, General Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Park Hotel and very happy that you enjoyed our location and the team members were lovely.

I have discussed the issue of the corridors and room upkeep with our Maintenance Manager to keep on following up on our current room redecorating program to achieve the required standards.

Wi-Fi service is offered free in the Hotel Lobby, Coffee Shop and Lounge Bar and I do apologize that for the time being the service is not extended in all hotel common areas.

It is very much appreciated to read that you enjoyed the food quality and noticing the new sun loungers on the pool deck.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Malta and to our Hotel.