“Great holiday accomodation in Malta”
other travellers have booked this property
Sunny and modern living area during the day, yet bright and relaxing in the evening
The complex large residential pool with sunbeds and umbrellas - free access Very sunny 35 m² front corner terrace with comfortable outdoor furniture
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The complex large residential pool with sunbeds and umbrellas - free access
Very sunny 35 m² front corner terrace with comfortable outdoor furniture
Spacious second double bedroom
Very spacious kitchen / living area
The complex large residential pool - kids area
Spacious second double bedroom
Very spacious kitchen / living area
Spacious and fully equipped kitchen
Bright all day and very spacious kitchen / living area
View from the lovely corner sunny terrace
Living area early in the morning
Large main bathroom
Comfortable bath with bath screen
Carefully thought luxury finishings and accessories throughout
Luxury Sanitaryware
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Maimarian
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Great holiday accomodation in Malta”
Reviewed 17 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Following an initial visit in March I have just spent another week in Malta - enhanced by staying again in this lovely apartment. Centrally located in Sliema - perfect for shopping and sight seeing with easy access to bus stops, ferry to Valetta , walks along Sliema strand and car parking access below apartment, - the apartment is so well equipped and well maintained and decorated. Ruth and Jason are very welcoming and Jason collected me from the airport and returned me there for my flight home which was a great bonus. The only downside is leaving the sunny and blue seas and skies of Malta to return to the cold and damp and dull skies of home

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Liked best: Great location, excellent facilities - relaxing enviroment
ElaineC19...
London, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 26 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

From our initial enquiry through to the time we arrived at the apartment, we were very impressed by the speed of response and efficiency of the whole booking process.

The airport transfers offered are not only convenient, but very good value.

As others have said the apartment could not be faulted and was spacious, tastefully decorated and well equipped.

The only downside for us in mid September was that the sun had completely disappeared from the pool by 2.00pm. There is a rocky beach nearby and it would be useful if the apartment had some small fold up chairs that could be taken to the beach for those that might find it difficult sitting on the rocks.

The location, apart from this, is very convenient for shops, restaurants and for getting around the island by bus.

Overall, we would highly recommend this apartment.

Travelling group: Extended Family
andymcc9
andymcc9
“Excellent apartment and location.”
Reviewed 26 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Both the standard of the apartment and the location in Sliema are excellent. The owners are very helpful and provide an excellent service. The close proximity to The Point shopping mall with its large supermarket on the lower floor made shopping for food and clothes very easy. The harbour front is a short walk with loads of bars and restaurants to choose from when you don't want to cook. However, the kitchen in the apartment has all mod cons if you wish to eat in. The Water Taxi to Valletta is also situated on the front and is less than €3 return if you want to spend the day there.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Teresaags
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

This apartment has everything you could possibly need on holiday. It is in a great location near everywhere in Sliema.
The apartment was spotlessly clean, modern and comfortable. Lovely large bedrooms, 1 with en-suite and another with a very large bathroom. The Kitchen has everything and more.
Ruth and Jason collected us from the airport and even supplied a welcome pack and nothing was too much trouble.
The pictures really don't do justice to this fabulous apartment - you really need to see it for yourself, and we can't wait for our next visit to Malta
A really really fantastic place to stay - we didn't want to leave :(

Liked best: All of it
Liked least: Not applicable
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Maimarian
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Centrally located,beautifully designed and so very relaxing and comfortable apartment”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

I have just returned from a short break in Malta - with my elderly mother -who was excited but apprehensive too - as it was her first visit to the island at the age of 88 and having mobility issues. I choose Jason and Ruth's apartment as it looked so lovely on the internet, with excellent reviews, the added bonus of a car parking space a few floors below, convenient for restaurants and shopping in Sliema - and perfect for visiting my old friend Ashley, who has a very popular holistic clinic in the same street - and both my mother and myself wanted to have treatments while we were there. Jason and Ruth have travelled extensively and used that knowledge to thoughtfully provide excellent amenities in a beautifully and tastefully furnished apartment - spacious, bright and sunny with very comfortable bedding ( often holiday's can be ruined by sagging mattress's and lumpy pillows ) .Having the apartment was so much better than staying in a hotel -we could come and go as we wanted , eat when we wanted -so relaxing and comfortable. We were very grateful that we had arranged for Jason and Ruth to collect us from the airport and take us back as then we didn't have to worry about trying to drop off a hire car - but I did appreciate Jason's recommendation of a car hire company as having a car for our few days enabled me to show more of Malta to my Mum as well as visit friends. Sometimes websites don't always reflect the true state of apartments or hotels - photo's taken in the past -and then you arrive to see ' wear and tear ' etc - but Jason and Ruth's apartment is even better than you see. I would be very happy to recommend this lovely apartment to friend's and family -and I 'd be very happy to stay again if there is a vacancy in the future. I have never given an online review before but as this was such a lovely apartment, and Ruth and Jason so caring and friendly , I'm happy to make an exception !

Travelling group: Other
7Fin7
Epping, United Kingdom
“Best ever”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

I normally stay in hotels but if all rental properties and owners were like these I never would again. When I arrived at the airport the owner was already there waiting to transfer me to the apartment, a process that took about 30 minutes, including a thoughtful orientation tour of the immediate area. On arrival I found the property as bright, clean and well furnished as advertised.

The packs of provisions I had ordered were there, so there was no immediate need to worry about a food shop, in any case there is a brand new shopping mall within a 5 minute walk which includes a supermarket and an M & S Food outlet, as well as cafes and restaurants in the immediate vicinity.

The owners have obviously put thought and care into the designing and equipping of the property with everything needed for self catering including I was pleased to notice an expresso machine and a selection of condiments in one of the cupboards. There are tour guides and numerous 'things to do' brochures/leaflets.

I cannot praise the owners enough from their help with deciding which packs would be most suitable for a sole traveller to advice on what to do. In addition prior to my arrival I had mentioned in an email that I like to be out walking and within minutes I received a reply including a list of suggested walks, a number of which I have already enjoyed and hope to complete the list in my final week.

One final thing which illustrates the care and attention of the owners is that for the first two days after my arrival it was extremely windy and the terrace became covered in a fine film of dust, I mentioned this in an email and within hours the whole of the terrace including all the furniture and been thoroughly washed. Bearing in mind the problem was outside the control of the owners, the work was all carried out on a Sunday and my offer of payment was refused!! Wonderful!!

Liked best: The overall package
Helma K
den bosch
“Plain Outstanding”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

The owner is so very very kind and helpful,
The appartment spacious, light and very comfortable, fully equipped - near sea, boulevard, shopping centre, and the ferry to Valletta.
Do use the transfer they offer!, it is luxury.
We were thrilled staying here.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Light and spaciousness and the balcony
Liked least: Duvet, we like blankets))
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Management Response
18 Feb 2014
Dear guests. It was such a pleasure to get to know you and host you in our holiday apartment. We really appreciate your nice comments and we look forward to meet you again in the near future. Best regards!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing