All reviews bus stop water pressure roof terrace fresh towels excellent location decent size bed linen bus service room with a sea view cleaned every day public transport promenade nightlife paceville sunbathing ferries
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We came specifically for the diving, so for this it was the perfect location. Right on the main road it was quiet when inside...but perfect for accessing the dive shops, plenty of places to eat, and right on the coast. Ideal for getting the bus/tour operators right outside the door. The staff were polite, room was clean and had everything we needed, and we overall had a really pleasant stay. Good value for money if you want to keep the costs low and go for more diving!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018

My second stay at this hotel and I was not disappointed. Once again I found all the staff extremely friendly and helpful. I had a nice seaview room on the 4th and despite overlooking the main road had no problem with traffic noise at night. I have read comments about water pressure but can honestly say my shower was fine and always nice and hot. As others have already said it is ideally situated for buses in all directions.
All the public areas are extremely clean and nice to find that the new lift is air conditioned.

I am already planning to return here next year. Finally well done Ian and my thanks to all your staff for a lovely holiday.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank percynowell
Reviewed 9 June 2018

I stayed here for a week at the start of June. After reading some of the reviews on here my expectations were not high. It is a 3 star hotel so one should not expect frills. I found a perfectly good hotel. I had an internal room which was fine because it was quiet. It was comfortable, with good air conditioning, clean and cleaned and all the basics one would hope for. I like a bath and that is what I had.The staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was OK albeit ended relatively early at 9.30 AM. Poor choice of channels on the television which was no real problem. The location on the seafront is fine.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Hotel was small and clean,staff very friendly and helpful found the breakfast room a little small,Had a room on the first floor with sea view very nice,but the traffic was terrible it started at 8am and was on for most of the day,You the bus stop was right outside the hotel and you could go most every where on the iland

Room Tip: Rooms on the front have really lovely views but the traffic is none stip
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2018

I have just come back from a 7 day stay. The hotel is a straightforward 3 star hotel, with helpful staff and perfectly adequate facilities.. I was surprised to find how quiet the room was, despite stone floors throughout.
It is well located, especially for getting into the centre of Sliema and to Valletta, and one of the staff was the most informative employee about buses that I have ever come across.I saw no basis for the complaints in some of the other comments. For example , all tap water in Malta is not very nice, but that is because it is chlorinated, and nothing to do with the hotel. The bed was quite comfortable.

Room Tip: rooms at the back have no view, but nor do they have traffic noise. The only noise is birdsong and airconditioners.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends