All reviews cleaned daily with fresh towels bus stop water pressure roof terrace room with sea view excellent location bus service cleaned every day public transport seafront nightlife paceville sunbathing ferries
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel as we arrived in Malta quite late (1030pm) so just wanted somewhere cheap and cheerful for the first night. This hotel did the trick. It does need updating but the room was clean. Staff was helpful. The view from balcony was lovely. I took a photo of sunrise. As I said hotel was overall ok but glad that we were only staying one night before heading to the palace around the corner.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Great location for Sliema,St Julian's,and ferry to Valletta.
Beautiful views from Balcony room,quiet as on 7 th floor,Balcony large with table and chairs.Walking distance to amenities and on bus route.Value for money.Clean.Needed updated TV system.And softer pillow choice.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2018

I stayed in the hotel for a week. The room was not very clean and the interior run down. The first days I was wondering about the number of mosquitos in Malta, because I was full of bites. After some days, I started to doubt that it might be something else. The pharmacist confirmed that the bites were not from mosquitos but from bed bugs!! Nevertheless, the staff did not believe me, they sent an 'expert' (another guy working in the hotel, not a professional) to check, he couldn't find them. At least they made me change the room, but I had to pay the full price for the room, despite all the inconvenience...I wouldn't recommend this hotel at all!!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed in August 2018 with my sisters. The hotel was horrible. The room had no proper window and the AC was either freezing or not functioning. The service was unfriendly and not helpful. After 1 night out of 3 we decided to change to another hotel. The credit card my sister used for the booking was copied at the reception which ended up in €3,000 of unautorised purchases being made in the next weeks on the island.
NEVER go to this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Gaultier67
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Our intend was not to spend much time at the hotel so it was more of a sleepover place.

Pros:
- great view (really recommend to pay extra for that)
- great location - 2 min to ferry to Valletta, nice rocky beaches just in front (good for snorkeling), everything is nearby
- everyday cleaned, clean toilet, clean bath, fresh towels
- reception 24/7 so u don’t have to carry the key all the time/when u return late
- hairdryer

Cons:
- no fridge in room
- breakfast is not worth 7€, the coffee and juices really tasted awful BUT there are many nice places in the area to eat cheaper and better
- taxi provided by hotel to get to the airport is 2€ more expensive than getting a regular one

Date of stay: July 2018